Are you sure we're having jackpot?

2»

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,394
    One more today. Not a good day. :disappointed:
    JenngMrLuckySCBMA
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,200
    First time I didn't hit any gold jackpot. Had a galore of silver ones...

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    really, I want to cry :(
    TroublemakerSCBMAGovernatorJenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    edited July 2019
    End of weekend event here.

Three silver jokepots and none gold.

Ad videos failed two times (NG give me 25 gold for it as compensation).

Minimal to none benefit from 2x scrapping.

This was the worst ever.

NG should have unloaded a truck of money to keep Kaz in the team instead of letting him go somewhere. With him we had someone with real comprehension of what it means to be a NML player. Now we are in the wilderness again.
    FirekidDodkongSCBMAGovernator
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,924
    I disagree, jackpot events are always pot luck and bad luck not getting more gold ones. 2 ads every 7 hours is probably about right and if this was a test to see if it was worth making permanent then I’d be happy with that. Double XP for scrap was a bit crappy but would have helped some people. Remember that jackpot wasn’t even going to be in the event this weekend and only because of listening to us was it added at the last minute. Hardly in the wilderness. We’ve also had assault bonus changed because we asked for it recently too.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,394
    One more right before it ended... weekend total of 6 Gold Jackpots. Better than nothing.
    SPC_TORRESMrLuckyJenng
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    zeeblack said:

First time I didn't hit any gold jackpot. Had a galore of silver ones...

FYI "galore" is an adjective. You can't say "a galore".
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    My haul was certainly on the low side this week - one gold in c.80 missions and a few silvers. Statistically it's maybe not that shocking, but it certainly felt less than it has been for a while. The fact Governator got 6 makes me think there's not much going on.
    ZetteGovernator