FarmLands: OMG 2948 stars?

2»

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Lmao
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Andy_b said:

When NW is over I will be telling you all how to exploit the game so who gets tempted can out-cheat each other till they collapse

So Cheat-O-Rama starts right after NW? Can't wait!

Killdozer187_bigbeanoSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    > @tabernac said:
    > When NW is over I will be telling you all how to exploit the game so who gets tempted can out-cheat each other till they collapse
    >
    > So Cheat-O-Rama starts right after NW? Can't wait!

Cant wait either. unfortunately this will be the only way to fix the game and get rid of the cheating. I am looking forward to seeing what these players are doing and they can be the laughing stock of NML
  • SavannahGuy81SavannahGuy81 Member Posts: 45
    dont Start mentioning me in any of your post @TWD_Sigi
    psychwolf
  • TWD_SigiTWD_Sigi Member Posts: 17
    is okay if you and others of your guild members (Army of Slayers) stop writing here, on Line or Facebook about my players.
    No matter whether directly by name or indirectly by indicating the challenge stars.

> @SavannahGuy81 said:
    > dont Start mentioning me in any of your post @TWD_Sigi
    AndreaT
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 60
    Yes.we need competition without any suspicion.
    romeo
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 378
    So let me get this straight. I've been languishing at level 38 max while all you fuckers have been cheating?

Motherfuckers!!!!*££3(&&&!
    SPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • BodBod Member Posts: 111
    What do you mean all you fuckers have been cheating don't paint us all with the same brush
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @Karajoca Congrats on letting everyone know how just before nation wars, I have never used this personally and think everyone who has is sad scum. There’s hasn’t been any names mentioned in here. It’s obviously implied who may be using exploits tho. And your acting like it’s normal? NG is watching you guys closely over NW and I pray to god you get major punishments
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 364
    Yeah right, i let them all know, they didn't found out earlier. All here on forums are innocent and fair players.
    Came on...
    And how is my post different then yours? You will share it after NW, that makes some difference?
    I am not acting like is normal. I want something to be done about it ASAP.
    I know about this for a while and choosed not to use it, i am not ashamed to admit that i tried when i heard about it. - Not like it, feels wrong, and cheap.
    If we all continue keeping it as taboo subject, this will never get fixed.
    I am supporting your intentions here so don't see why my post is the problem @Andy_b
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    This thread is on a one way ticket to being closed. Or at least should be in my opinion. It took a left turn at shit. Then off the edge with oops. I personally don't know where this magic button is. I have an idea. But how about we close it before many others find out? You can't rebuild you're reputation back in this game after you are caught cheating. But NG introduced a nifty little trick with a name change. One nations lead player was caught cheating. Look at the end result. Almost two years later. But it was after all the glory. So it didn't really matter. Facts are regardless of what is put on the table. Proof
    Proof
    Proof
    Let's move forward. With all the heat going on right now. They'd be dumb as rocks to cheat. "If they we're"
    Anyway I'm really hoping this isn't what it's coming down to
    And very well said @Karajoca 🤟🏻🤘
    Play fair or quit. Who would waste time on a game like this if it wasn't challenging.
    Karajoca
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @Karajoca I appreciate that you are wanting to help get this sorted, seems like there’s no repercussions at all, so players are content to carry on. I just felt it would be best to wait until NW was done and dusted so that the players who are clueless of what’s going on, don’t get tempted etc over the event
    Karajoca
This discussion has been closed.