Nation Wars Part 3!

2»

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,864
    It is time-consuming, both ways. I'd argue the difference between current setup and looking at country leaderboards isn't that big of a difference.

My point is about week leaderboards being available. No need to be ignorant about that. It is different now, if you can't even acknowledge that...

I'll cry myself to work now, you're such a meany.
    xbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,542
    @Killdozer187_ I hear they aren’t having virtual trophy this year but it’ll be a real one but you have to travel to @buchizombiebreath house to pick it up 😀!
    xbamfx
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 97

xbamfx said:

Is it hard to figure out that if* you are not in the main TEAM USA guild you still have to go through manually and add all 20 up? And then you have to constantly update it, if you want to keep a running tally and let all nations know what is what. I wouldn’t want to be the poor bastard that has to do all that bullshit tracking and not fighting hard for my country.

You are exaggerating the difference in work in keeping a tally.
    Before the update, tracking the score would be very time-consuming. I understand, I've seen it (sceeenshots blabla and such etc..).

This time around things changed. Not even said its super easy now or anything like that. Not claiming I will be missed. Just ideas and conversations, don't be an asshole about it.
    In fact you will be missed @jimmorrison369. It's not like we have hundreds of top players like our American friends.
    xbamfx
  • Richard_1Richard_1 Member Posts: 2
    I am trying to get in team USA but can't find it to join
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 245
    > @Richard_1 said:
    > I am trying to get in team USA but can't find it to join

Teams picked their highest scorers earlier and started the challenge already. You can't join now @Richard_1 , maybe next year if you can qualify.
    romeocrambert_nec
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 593
    Huge Congrats to Team Germany 🇩🇪
    SPC_TORRESSCBMAWellyLugaxbamfx
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,862
    Uuuuuuu yes yes yessss
    romeoJayZjohnnytKd_
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,150
    So who won?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    johnnytKd_xbamfx
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,114
    Updated
    romeoBWils
  • johnnytKd_johnnytKd_ Member Posts: 27
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Army of Slayers / Psycho Slayers
    vshield50