Quarry Junction Rework

Is great from my first play through. The maps in the old version were exceptionally difficult (relative to other challenges). This seems like a much more balanced set (although Quarry Crossroads still seems like it’ll be the show stopper).

Nicely done! I’m sure many people are also quite happy about the reduced gas costs.
Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
romeoWellyLugaTCBRITOden4playflyingcowkingGovernatorTripodCarlyhuskersoxfanRiotZappaBttlOpener

Comments

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 188
    Didnt notice before, now I remember, great change!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,550
    I liked that you had to split your team up! It made it interesting (harder yes) but interesting! Now it will just be prowl to the exit! I feel he odds will be the show stopper when that spiker gets tough gonna be hard to get charged to take it down. Particularly if you don’t know what side it’s on!
    romeo
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 258
    edited July 24
    Don't care for it much
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

TripodJadenmarie1980
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,116
    Definitely will be more difficult at high RSL.
    anniesprinklesJadenmarie1980
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 258
    Adding reduced healing time for this challenge might be nice
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

romeoJadenTHCrossmarie1980
    They threw in a metal head near the finish on "the box" that spawns every turn after you open it. Makes it hard to farm the exploders and walkers coming across the bridge.
    romeoanniesprinklesJaden
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,150
    Quarry Gate, The Box, and Quarry Crossroads are definitely way easier IMO. I think the Odds is a bit more difficult but not by much.
    psychwolf
    What's the change in Quarry Gate? Did they get rid of the tank at the start? That does help.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,150
    @psychwolf yep. I also recall two tanks on the other side of the gate, and now you can make a dash to the exit without having to deal with the spikey.
    psychwolf
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 280
    Everyone wants less grind...well here it is hahahaha
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    romeoTroublemakeranniesprinklesTHCross
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 593
    No Grind no $$ so come on now 😆
    anniesprinklesHuricane444