Massive XP bug in all game modes

I AM SHOCKED!

Besides all the bugs during the last weeks or months, this one tops everything. I killed the walkers, slayed down my bloody road of pain, only to find THIS out. I am not sure if you ever can compensate me or the hoel cimmunity for this. I was so prepared afterthe "Double XP From kills" announcement, made some maths, I wasted all my plans for the weekends, ignored my social live, deleted whatsapp from my mobile ... to find out the glorious 1XP after about 100 kills is NOT doubled! How dare you! Screenshot as proof attached...

:p

Have a nice weekend all

DoomSquad Family

wrinkled_bagZetteromeoGobold69SCBMAshaunatthepubFirekidCarlyWahooDawgzeekdogDeathwish19BWilsJadenGovernatorShadowWalkerflyingcowkingbigbeanobiter370

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,090
    You do realize each individual kill is doubled as it happens and not doubled at the very end...
    Tripodflyingcowking
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 224
    Lol, not a bug. Working as intended. Once you get over 100 kills all further kills are only worth 1XP each. This prevents someone from camping on an easy map and getting hundreds or thousands of kills from a single battle for only a single gas expenditure.

Member LegionOfDoom
    BWils
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 228
    Fluxxx said:

You almost gave me a heart attack on Monday morning, well played.

HAHA @Fluxxx - grap a coffee, take a seat, chillax... its Monday :-)
    DoomSquad Family

BWils