The Box mission lvl 34

I dont know what to do here, everyone just dies, the spawn is overwhelming. Any hints?

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Try huntsman Daryl with another scout (one with spear another with Daryl's knife) and a bruiser. Take it slow and kill every single walker on a map and then get to the box.
    You'll be safe and not touched for 3 turns and then when the box is open, it's good to have some charged attacks saved up because walkers will most definitely block the exit grid.

If you don't have HDaryl or any of the special weapons mentioned then still to the same thing, kill all walkers on the map and take it slow and keep threat counter low. Michonne lead can be good for that with another bruiser and scout.
    Billdinger
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    If you have a winter bow shooter, they can be good to blow up the boomies if you do get unlucky and they spawn to your right.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    psychwolfbigbeanoBurmeliinis
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    Hunter daryl with michone and Jesus since they start charged.
    Clear the map then have Darly open the box and run. Daryl can make it in 1 turn, make sure that the 2 warriors are able to as well.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,163
    For me a shooter strategy has worked. I use stabby Rick, a bruiser and a shooter with the winter bow. I blow up the exploder and take out the first round of spawns. Make sure Rick is charged and then start opening the box. Move Rick into top of the exit grid and when the box is opened I take out the zombies spawning there and move the other guys into the exit grid.

If your Scout Daryl is good he might be better than Rick as the Prowl trait can be great on this map.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Stalker20
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    I also call him stabby Rick.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    Sloppy work but this is an idea

BWilsGovernatorTHCross
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    > @Urgoldth said:
    > I dont know what to do here, everyone just dies, the spawn is overwhelming. Any hints?
    Try what I posted