25% Upgrade "Discount" Event

Grimes13Grimes13 Member Posts: 3
edited July 29 in Bug Reports
Today's news brought a "Upgrades are 25% Cheaper" for BOTH Equipment and Survivors message. To upgrade a survivor from Level 23 to Level 24 the normal cost is 2,720,000 XP. With the discount it should only cost 2,040,000. I just hit that amount in XP and went to upgrade, but the cost is still showing 2,720,000. What gives? Anyone else have this issue?
johnacuda

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,208
  • Grimes13Grimes13 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for info. Will pass along to my Guild.
    Zettepsychwolf
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 320
    @Grimes13 check it now! Mine just got fixed!
    psychwolf
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    @Fluxxx @Vane , restarted pr gram and can confirm, training from level 25 to level 26 still costs 3.11m.
    This has not cost me anything yet except for the opportunity to train 3 without spending gold.I am holding off on the upgrade to avoid losing the xp.
    Please update when rectified, (or damn nearr killdified, never get tired of that one).

If you are feeling generous, you might consider running the event for another day or two....Jusy sayin'.....
    Zette
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    johnacuda said:

@Fluxxx @Vane , restarted pr gram and can confirm, training from level 25 to level 26 still costs 3.11m.
    This has not cost me anything yet except for the opportunity to train 3 without spending gold.I am holding off on the upgrade to avoid losing the xp.
    Please update when rectified, (or damn nearr killdified, never get tired of that one).

If you are feeling generous, you might consider running the event for another day or two....Jusy sayin'.....

All good now.thank you.
    Zette
This discussion has been closed.