New Challenge: Hilltop - Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• GavnaGavna Member Posts: 3
    @Teeceezy: The option for the world map doesn't tell me Hilltop. I will include image link. I think it is telling me the next one available but when I click on it nothing happens.

Thank you.

IMAGE: http://imgur.com/Zz3vTkF
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    at higher lvl's, warrior has double attack, if he doesn't kill them in first attempt he gets charged again every time
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Can someone confirm if the 2nd to last challenge, "manor.. something" could complete the "kill no walker" quest.. since there are no walker there, only raiders, i think its possible.. but haven't gotten that quest yet..

• jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    Yes it completes no walker quest
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Great event! Warriors wit extra angle (gold) does the trick mostly. Combine with a hunter and a shooter!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    edited March 2016
    @Teeceezy am sure it is reported somewhere already but couldnt see it, so just in case, but the guild scores are a little wacked up, people cant correctly see the up to date guild scores, for example i know people have 170+ stars from their screen shots of guild scores, but they showing as under 100 in my view, 4 or 5 people i checked with are all showing something different so something not quite right.

edit... my bad .. just seen TK's post that confirms your aware, please ignore ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • deadhead007deadhead007 Member Posts: 8
    Great maps so far I'm up to 78 stars to far so good got into some tricky spots but all good
    ReservoirDog
  • SepplSeppl Member Posts: 52
    First it seems hard cause lot of Walkers. But after two rounds learnd how To Play
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Great new levels. Warriors ftw :-)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    ABSBS is live for raiders too, what a load of crap.
  • scaredpassengerscaredpassenger Member Posts: 2
    Pretty new to this game but this challenge with lvl5/6 teams seem impossible on every stage even though it states for lvl 3, am I missing something obvious?
    Ta
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    You are probably missing golden weapons and warrior, ranged
  • scaredpassengerscaredpassenger Member Posts: 2
    Golden weapons?? Warrior?? Ranged?? Is there an instructions page or manual for the game anywhere as it seems like there's no 'in game help' or anything that tells you useful how to's or anything like that?
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    null
    If you killfarm that map long enough they get crafty and flood the map with fatties around the edges. After about 2 turns of that i fled and put my bruiser in the bed.
    zoson
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    The Hilltop Challenge - High Level

Anybody Home
    Lots of zombies here. At high levels, it is not in your best interests to try and kill everything. You'll end up swarmed right as you're trying to leave. Even if you sneak past you'll still be hard pressed to get out unscathed.

You'll also note at 3:00 that Bradley, who is holding a 100% interrupt weapon, hits the tank with his overwatch shot(critical even) but the tank does not get interrupted. @OldGoth

Garden of Eden
    "The Room" 3.0. Pick your fights and try to keep half of the map wandering so that you can move along at your own pace. Assault stun is extremely advantageous on this map.

Shut Them Out
    Clear the right, then fight your way to the doors and close them ASAP. It seems that after 150 kills on this map, NG will flood you with tanks to prevent you from farming. A warrior can almost single handedly hold the gate. Assault stun is also extremely useful here.

Manor House
    Hide in the corner and bring interrupt guns. Overwatch until they stop coming after you, then just carefully pick your way around the map 1AP at a time to clear out the rest.

Next Door
    First, it's not obvious that the doors on the huts are interactable. I imagine this is a bug. Closing the doors on this map is absolutely critical. You should close the topmost door on your first turn. Then try to work your way to the objective planters with one guy while you use the other two to go close the bottom door.
    ggbats
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    @zoson Great tips! On "shut them out", I head for the doors on the left using 1AP moves while shooting right and left. It's important to get a least one of the doors closed ASAP. I've been using assault with very wide spray and two hunters. Will probably swap out assault for warrior on higher levels.
    I like Zombies!
  • pandolyronpandolyron Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2016
    I like the new maps, the last one can be farmed, even with my lv14 team xD
    Got a impressive gun but i won't be able to use it any soon... Meh.
    [Deleted User]
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Now that's a gun pandolyron! It makes my Old 44 Magnum (299 damage) look like a toy.
    [Deleted User]
    _bunneh_ said:

Any update on the "guild issues" relating to this challenge?

Will this be fixed before the challenge ends?

Probably, no..

• terradairterradair Member Posts: 1
    Q - in the walker pit I had upgraded my tank to lvl 6... I was upgrading my lame, normal lil walker and I saw the "add more" or whatever button so I clicked it... I got more lame walkers but now my tank is showing I have Zero.
    [Deleted User]
    terradair said:

Q - in the walker pit I had upgraded my tank to lvl 6... I was upgrading my lame, normal lil walker and I saw the "add more" or whatever button so I clicked it... I got more lame walkers but now my tank is showing I have Zero.

You probably got zero tank ealkers all along. You can level them up even if you havent got one. At start, you only have normal walkers ( i think 4 normal).. and zero armored and zero tank walkers. 1st tank walker costs 5000 tg.. 2nd is 7500 tg..

terradair
  • VossVoss Member Posts: 46
    I found the challenge pretty difficult. That said I think it's a good thing that people can't always cruise through events to get their 150-200 stars. It's nice to have a mix of easier and challenging events.
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Dammit guys... The missions with humans in this challenge will totally get the classement wrong... High levelled guys can make it again and again... The enemy are stuck at lvl 20... Yepeee for them... But how can we still be motivated ???
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Next time make this one deadly mission. .. Easy to fix no?
  • MizzyMizzy Member Posts: 14
    null
    actually the new rewards are better.

Old rewards: 2 golden tickets

New rewards: 1000 crates, which can be used to buy 2 golden tickets, or saved for something else.
    eetu
This discussion has been closed.