Misinformation

Why ary they making deadly missions harder then what they call for?
And keeping it a secret. .. I mean if its a level 12, call it a level 12...not call it a level 12 but make it a level 16 then when we start it our survivors die right off the bat...

I think they want our best to get killed off so we have to keep grinding and spend more money to rebuild our survivors.....

I for 1 will not be doing anymore deadly missions.

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    There is a notification on you main screen that mentions its a lot more difficult.
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Im sorry you had a bad experience with the new deadly mission, You're right the deadly mission is much harder than it was supposed to be. The Dev's and admins are aware of that and have posted in several places regarding this.

There is a message about it in-game if you open up the envelope on the right hand side of the screen. There was also a post about it here on the forums forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/5525/psa-the-deadly-in-this-challenge-is-tougher-than-it-seems#latest

I hope you didn't suffer any heavy losses before seeing this, but thank you for helping others see these messages about the issue :)

Good luck with the guild challenge this round!

- C_Lloyd
    Teeceezy
This discussion has been closed.