WDNML on PC

Is there a way to play on a PC without the install of Bluestacks?

Comments

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 392
    On the record no. [Winky face emoji]
    Flatulent person
    Jenngpsychwolfbigbeano
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    !! :D ;) :D !!
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 156
    nox
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Correct me if I'm wrong but playing on Bluestacks isn't against the rules. It just isn't supported and if you run in to an issue, you can't expect support like you would on a supported device and may be SOL.

In terms of the forums, I think it's the case that you are in violation of TOS if you encourage and or provide instructions on how to run Bluestacks.
    MystiquepsychwolfTroublemaker
    @tabernac Well sh** thank God I didn't do either... I'm innocent... :smile:

Why would they even care if you played on a PC through that blue thingy? LOL Seriously, am I missing something? Is there and advantage I don't know about?
    Jenng
    edited August 14
    Well Shoot...

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:

Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. This also includes discussion on how to play NML on unsupported services or devices. (e.g. BlueStacks)
  • PicPic Member Posts: 795
    And here comes the freedom fighters that work for tree employed by NG freedom agents,
    Troublemakervshield50
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 392
    tabernac said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but playing on Bluestacks isn't against the rules. It just isn't supported and if you run in to an issue, you can't expect support like you would on a supported device and may be SOL.

In terms of the forums, I think it's the case that you are in violation of TOS if you encourage and or provide instructions on how to run Bluestacks.

I had a post one mentioning bluestacks and it was removed because i was in violation of TOS, so I do think its verboten. Then again here we are in this post...
    Flatulent person
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    Thats is stupied rule for sure! Lots of gamers use it to make LIVE stream, they share game secrets, some strategy in game, help new players, i think lots know the twich.tv theres lots of game lots of streams and others thinks but i still don't know why there is now NML

Thats is stupied rule for sure! Lots of gamers use it to make LIVE stream, they share game secrets, some strategy in game, help new players, i think lots know the twich.tv theres lots of game lots of streams and others thinks but i still don't know why there is now NML

YA!!!!! I am a Noobie and can use all the help possible LOL!!! Ummm...ya... just as long as I don't get banned or sumtin!
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    While we are at it can I pubically cuss out or ask @KRONOS about his disagree? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    bigbeanoJenngtabernacGovernator
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,084
    > @vshield50 said:
    > While we are at it can I pubically cuss out or ask @KRONOS about his disagree? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oops! Combination of fat fingers and old eyes. Corrected that one.