Hero's/Survivors FILTER

I hope all perfectionist will support me :))
Make filter for all heroes and survivors wich we don't use in game at all

Comments

• Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 114
    edited August 15
    For example :)
    Once u filter hero it goes to special filter box, if u need get it back got to the filter box choose character what u want get back and push filter button and it will come back to his class list! lots of games have such thinks for equipments
    doveyaquilaJankel
  • doveydovey Member Posts: 13
    The ability to organize toons into team? Like a melee team and a ranged team organized for quick access? That would be a good idea.
    flyingcowking
    edited August 15
    > @dovey said:
    > The ability to organize toons into team? Like a melee team and a ranged team organized for quick access? That would be a good idea.

Not exactly, i mean such heroes like glen scout, jerry, ezekiel and some others i don't play them and i think most of the players who reach max lvl too, need to take them from eyes
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,153
    dovey said:

The ability to organize toons into team? Like a melee team and a ranged team organized for quick access? That would be a good idea.

This would be an amazing feature for GW, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon (if ever).
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    crambert_necdoveyPic
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 39
    Whilst it is not exactly what the original suggestion was, take a look at this suggestion I posted:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40613/how-to-simplify-team-choices#latest

It doesn't filter heroes but it provides a quick access to preset teams, weapons and gear. And might limit how many times you need to look through your roster to find the ones you want.

• KriegKrieg Member Posts: 201
    I like this idea, BUT by a factor of 10x I'd rather have an improved badge sorting system. I simply can't be F'ed to take advantage of badge removal events anymore because the current system is so tedious and non-user friendly.
    Member LegionOfDoom
    LoneWanderer360andy75
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 39
    @Krieg I agree, however the badge system IS complicated and any sorting might need very significant thought as well as a lot of new code and testing (as all new aspects of the game should be).

If any of these new ideas to help other parts of the game are easier to implement surely they should not be held back until there is something to help badge organization.
    > @Krieg said:
    > I like this idea, BUT by a factor of 10x I'd rather have an improved badge sorting system. I simply can't be F'ed to take advantage of badge removal events anymore because the current system is so tedious and non-user friendly.

Yes badges need filter too same for GW hero sets, for example u play mission with melee, buth when u spot enemy u can fast swich for shooters and then back to melee for second... 3 slots to make 3 different companies for all occasions , i hope we can see some of this in September Update
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Hero filtering is a very good idea and we're aware of that. It's not something that will come this update (nor can I promise it for the next one, but will definitely discuss this after 3.4). As for the badges, we're working on it :)

Thanks, thats sound good, if it will be at sticky note on your PC the thread could be closed :))
This discussion has been closed.