Something Fishy Goin On

Is it me...I have noticed a couple of crazy things going on

1. Every time NG has a great weekend event like this weekend Jackpot deluxe that the walkers get harder to kill? I have noticed that walkers that would normally go down with one hit now takes 2 or that they seem to dish out more hit points. These are you low-end run of the mill walkers.
2. Every time the jackpot deluxe event happens, if you play without a gas booster you get more jackpot opportunities. Last time this event was on I played no booster, had many jackpots and bought the booster to increase my chances and I hardly got any. This was the exact same thing this event, no booster got many jackpots, bought the booster, hardly any. What gives?

Maybe I'm crazy!!
TripodATLAS-Z

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 936
    Check the leader board scores are going through the roof this challenge....people hitting mid 40 level without dropping a star
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    @Billbam I wanna be a star :/
    bigbeano
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    @Billbam The truth. Beat my personal best this week without trying. The scores will be in the clouds.
    rogueDSTeenahGee
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 936
    Zoggy said:

Zoggy said:

Same here I just follow behind picking up the scraps
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    @Billbam Same here I just follow behind picking up the scraps

Yup... One dead walkers arm... one belt buckle... one corroded knife... ohhh a shiny nickel... gotta bring these to the craftsman!!
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    I’m through 44 without a dropped star. They are dropping like flies if you’re using 3 scouts with H Daryl leading, you got to have the prowl bag though. 😂
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    andy75 said:

I’m through 44 without a dropped star. They are dropping like flies if you’re using 3 scouts with H Daryl leading, you got to have the prowl bag though. 😂

@andy75 is single handedly going to push us past the finish line on the "100 Million Ears" Challenge.
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 631
    "If you wash your junk everyday the fishy smell should dissipate."

- Confucius
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,267
    Who said fish??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    booshbigbeano
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    edited August 2019
    Fluxxx said:

...nor do gas boosters have any effect on any crate chances.🙆‍♂️

Are you sure about that? I ran gas boosters for a couple of months and stopped getting gas in crates.

(I did continue swapping trade goods and supplies for gas and racked up 5000+. Maybe crates stop offering gas if you hit a certain amount?)

Edit: I thought the comment was about the content of the crates; not the jackpot chances. So my response is not really on-topic.
    jimmorrison369flyingcowking
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,111
    edited August 2019
    I experienced the exact same thing this weekend.

I hit 5 gold jackpots Friday without boosting...

Then I boosted Friday night (mostly for the challenge, not to farm fyi)...

I can't recall if I got a single gold jackpot on my booster... I don't think I did honestly.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,111
    edited August 2019
    Another theory...

Maybe they inflate the % of gold jackpots at the very start of each persons event, to encourage Booster $$ purchases?

>:) >:) >:)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    bigbeanoromeo
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 581
    It's so hard because game based on chance. Today I got 1 leg component and 2 epic component back to back in scavenge I was amazed. Last component event I got like 1 the whole event? Shir happens. Like hero re roll I got perfect Morgan in 3 re rolls only 1 was bad. For scout daryl 2nd try and still crap to change retaliate. It's all %.
    boosh
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    Everytime I buy a booster my office at work is filthy and nobody cleans it =[
    Flatulent person