Is my boy here a keeper?

I'm thinking he looks pretty good. Can I invite comments before I start investing resources into him? Cheers, y'all!

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    Not my style of Scout. I'm all about offense with Scouts so I'm only a fan of two of his traits (Ruthless and Lucky). I have Follow Through on my Huntsman Daryl and I'm not impressed. Will re-roll it out at some point in the future for Power Strike.

If I need a tanky Scout I use Gabe (which isn't all that often, but he is one of the best door openers in the game...)
    BWilsSg_Death
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,117
    edited August 18
    If you wanna try to reroll dodge for power strike he would be perfect. Reroll tokens are best used on heroes first though.

Edit: Nevermind that comment. Just saw he had iron skin. You'd want power strike and strong.
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 207
    IMO,I would re-roll "follow through" with "strong" trait first before investing on to this.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 937
    For me I would have to change 3 traits for it to be a keeper maybe 2 if you want to keep follow through.

Iron skin out power strike in
    Dodge out strong in
    Follow through? Meh I’d take Vigilant with spear all day
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 937
    If you already have a main I would pass, if not keep and roll and good odds to finish it off. After primary I only like to re roll one trait, it cost too much to be rolling 10x