Something Fishy Goin On

Is it me...I have noticed a couple of crazy things going on

1. Every time NG has a great weekend event like this weekend Jackpot deluxe that the walkers get harder to kill? I have noticed that walkers that would normally go down with one hit now takes 2 or that they seem to dish out more hit points. These are you low-end run of the mill walkers.
2. Every time the jackpot deluxe event happens, if you play without a gas booster you get more jackpot opportunities. Last time this event was on I played no booster, had many jackpots and bought the booster to increase my chances and I hardly got any. This was the exact same thing this event, no booster got many jackpots, bought the booster, hardly any. What gives?

Maybe I'm crazy!!
TripodATLAS-Z

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 281
    Check the leader board scores are going through the roof this challenge....people hitting mid 40 level without dropping a star
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    @Billbam I wanna be a star :/
    bigbeano
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 302
    @Billbam The truth. Beat my personal best this week without trying. The scores will be in the clouds.
    rogueDSTeenahGee
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 281
    Zoggy said:

Zoggy said:

Same here I just follow behind picking up the scraps
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    @Billbam Same here I just follow behind picking up the scraps

Yup... One dead walkers arm... one belt buckle... one corroded knife... ohhh a shiny nickel... gotta bring these to the craftsman!!
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    I’m through 44 without a dropped star. They are dropping like flies if you’re using 3 scouts with H Daryl leading, you got to have the prowl bag though. 😂
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    andy75 said:

I’m through 44 without a dropped star. They are dropping like flies if you’re using 3 scouts with H Daryl leading, you got to have the prowl bag though. 😂

@andy75 is single handedly going to push us past the finish line on the "100 Million Ears" Challenge.
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    NG watches me play and increases stuns to my survivors by 100% during critical times, Razor goes from 45% to .01 (with a .01 margin of error) and the walkers can grab a nat flying at mock 2 when it comes to snagging my survivors!
    imacharlie
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    "If you wash your junk everyday the fishy smell should dissipate."

- Confucius
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,710
    Who said fish??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    booshbigbeano
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 89
    edited August 20
    Fluxxx said:

...nor do gas boosters have any effect on any crate chances.🙆‍♂️

Are you sure about that? I ran gas boosters for a couple of months and stopped getting gas in crates.

(I did continue swapping trade goods and supplies for gas and racked up 5000+. Maybe crates stop offering gas if you hit a certain amount?)

Edit: I thought the comment was about the content of the crates; not the jackpot chances. So my response is not really on-topic.
    jimmorrison369flyingcowking
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,242
    edited August 20
    I experienced the exact same thing this weekend.

I hit 5 gold jackpots Friday without boosting...

Then I boosted Friday night (mostly for the challenge, not to farm fyi)...

I can't recall if I got a single gold jackpot on my booster... I don't think I did honestly.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,242
    edited August 20
    Another theory...

Maybe they inflate the % of gold jackpots at the very start of each persons event, to encourage Booster $$ purchases?

>:) >:) >:)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bigbeanoromeo
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 113
    It's so hard because game based on chance. Today I got 1 leg component and 2 epic component back to back in scavenge I was amazed. Last component event I got like 1 the whole event? Shir happens. Like hero re roll I got perfect Morgan in 3 re rolls only 1 was bad. For scout daryl 2nd try and still crap to change retaliate. It's all %.
    boosh
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 381
    Everytime I buy a booster my office at work is filthy and nobody cleans it =[
    Flatulent person