NATION WAR 3 (Truth of the outcome)

vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
First place was USA. Clean play.

Germany was a close second. They played hard and undoubtably they will play hard next year. But they had a cheater in their group that disqualified them.

When NW4 starts it will be nice for it to be on equal terms. I am sure it will.

That said let's be friends. I WOULD like to visit.
dalmer

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,058
    I would like to know if NG is still monitoring the type of things they were during Nation Wars to discourage those players who weren’t playing by the rules to not fall back to questionable tactics.
    SPC_TORRES
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    > @Silverhawk said:
    > I couldn't give a flying falcon about Nation Wars.
    > Even less about who cheated.....
    > Isn't this some form a "witchhunt" or some other infringement of forum rules.....?
    > It happened. It was dealt with..... Move on.....

Do you give a @flyingcowking about Nation Wars then?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,870
    edited August 19
    Cronus said:

I would like to know if NG is still monitoring the type of things they were during Nation Wars to discourage those players who weren’t playing by the rules to not fall back to questionable tactics.

Yes in the matter of fact they are still monitoring and they will keep on doing so until solution is implemented. .
    (referring to my PM to Fluxx, not talking on their behalf)

Cronus
  • reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 27
    edited August 19
    You can still fly, worst case scenario, you only get one week ban and you get to keep your gains.
    vshield50
  • BodBod Member Posts: 103
    NW3 has been done and dusted for weeks most people know what happened and who cheated why bring this issue up again NG has already said they will fix the exploit in upcoming update @Fluxxx please close this thread
    vshield50
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
    We are still monitoring the exploit. Note that we're taking action against excessive abuse of the exploit (where it is clear that it's not an internet connection issues). I can say that since NW, the exploit abuse has decreased very significantly. We will also release a fix for it in 3.4 so there won't be a need to worry about this anymore.

@Silverhawk is right, what's done is done. If you know who used the exploit, please keep it to yourself rather than spread it on the forum. I will remove comments/posts that call out players for using exploits.
    TeamDeaddalmerbladgierbigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    All due respect @Fluxxx you would have to remove one or so of yours too. I recall the guy using the Cinema Exploit (which was completely justified and the right thing to do on your end).

As for calling people out or witch hunts I have to disagree with my friend @bladgier here. How is it a witch hunt if it is true and if it is just facts being stated? Most people would call that transparency. If it was called out more often then perhaps it would become less of an issue.

I was pretty disappointed that NG did not put out a public In Game message in Notes about the results of NW although I am sure they sold their fair share of bundles.... That was not right @Fluxxx IMO since this player initiative was important to a lot of peeps in this game.
    edited August 19
    > @Bod said:
    > NW3 has been done and dusted for weeks most people know what happened and who cheated why bring this issue up again NG has already said they will fix the exploit in upcoming update @Fluxxx please close this thread

Because It was unfinished in my opinion. I mean yeah a few people got a weeks vacation from the game which was totally a deterrent from future acts but they remain on the leaderboards and nothing is said about it In Game.

Most people just see the In Game leaderboard not the forum @bod so I think you are factually incorrect about most people knowing. The fact that NG did not pubically say anything about NW results and the fact that they didn't condone exploits on an In Game message is pretty telling to me.

#ShivaTheCheeta
    > @reekookr said:
    > You can still fly, worst case scenario, you only get one week ban and you get to keep your gains.

I am still trying to figure out when I want to get my week ban as well. I'll call Russia when I am ready ;)
This discussion has been closed.