Well, this sucks...

This is the story of a man, who after a night of good food, good drinks, and good company, decided to kick back and play one more round of NML before bed.

This man had exactly enough gas to play through one full round, and he goes and fucking crushes that round. First 5 maps were completed without breaking a sweat.

Finally, he gets to the toughest map of the set: Big Boss Man. He starts with a favorable spawn and an armored walker instead of a fatty. He dodges and weaves, prowls and power strikes. He puts himself in a position to succeed, when all of the sudden, shit hits the fan.

Two of his survivors end up in inexplicable struggles. After getting out, one of them isn’t even able to attack. See below.

Fine. He says. He plays on. He can still clear with 1*, even though he deserved 3. So he plays, and he slays, and finally, he is ready to claim his victory. But the gods do not smile upon this man today. They deny him victory.

So, at the end of the night, the man, defeated, flees and prepares for a restless night of sleep. He shares his story, hoping to find sympathy among his peers, and maybe get some fucking gold back for this bullshit glitch. A man goes to bed, not having completed his original mission.

Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
Jenngvshield50BWilsTCBRITOSPC_TORRESGovernatorJadenxbamfxBurmeliinisTHCrossUrbanjesus

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,202
    That map knows you're coming and adjusts. Don't see many breaks on it until you spend gold.
    JayZGovernator
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 49
    edited August 18
    I feel for you JayZ what a glitch :o
    Elder : Blood and Bones
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 90
    damn...that beer is gonna taste great! sorry for your bad luck

JenngTHCross
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 682
    Happened to me before on big boss, wasn't the fatty but one walker was somewhere out of the map and I couldn't complete the mission.
  • henrywill1602henrywill1602 Member Posts: 6
    Hi @JayZ ,
    could you accept me join your Guild. i could find 1100 star per week.
    TCBRITO
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    I had the same thing happen on the struggle and it looks like the struggle continues even after the walker is killed. I just tapped the Survivor and made a bit of a move and the struggling symbol went away and the charge points appeared. The second issue really blows chunks.

I would not expect any comp...
    JenngSPC_TORRESJayZTHCross
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,082
    edited August 19
    > @BWils said:
    > jayz, you can't see coz u r doing it wrongo. next time scroll up for my score B) ;) :D
    > (Image)

Who the hell is Jeff??? 😀

Edit:
    P.S. Looks like you have a member between you two. Just sayin’.
    BWilstabernacTHCrossGovernator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    edited August 19
    > @JayZ said:
    > This is the story of a man, who after a night of good food, good drinks, and good company, decided to kick back and play one more round of NML before bed.
    >
    > This man had exactly enough gas to play through one full round, and he goes and fucking crushes that round. First 5 maps were completed without breaking a sweat.
    >
    > Finally, he gets to the toughest map of the set: Big Boss Man. He starts with a favorable spawn and an armored walker instead of a fatty. He dodges and weaves, prowls and power strikes. He puts himself in a position to succeed, when all of the sudden, shit hits the fan.
    >
    > Two of his survivors end up in inexplicable struggles. After getting out, one of them isn’t even able to attack. See below.
    >
    >
    >
    > Fine. He says. He plays on. He can still clear with 1*, even though he deserved 3. So he plays, and he slays, and finally, he is ready to claim his victory. But the gods do not smile upon this man today. They deny him victory.
    >
    >
    >
    > So, at the end of the night, the man, defeated, flees and prepares for a restless night of sleep. He shares his story, hoping to find sympathy among his peers, and maybe get some fucking gold back for this bullshit glitch. A man goes to bed, not having completed his original mission.
    >
    > (Image)

Well if this isnt as bad as being kicked in the nuts I don't know what is!

Get this man a LEGENDARY frag and 100 gold as compensation @Fluxxx
    JayZTHCross
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 90
    nah @JayZ , i am certainly not better than you...matter fact, i watched your 45 level videos to get me there!!! :D I think you just ran out of time is all.

JenngJayZbigbeanoJaden
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 209
    @henrywill1602 I'm from the same guild as @JayZ , I sent you a PM.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    BWils