Fluxxx Q&A

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
There's been some demand for me to do an introductory Q&A and I'm totally on board with this idea. My question to you is: what format would you guys want this in?

Option 1 is obviously less effort and thus would be doable pretty much right away and could go on for a while.

For option 2, we'll have to wait until at least after the update before we do it - for this I'll start a thread to collect questions at some point.

Option 3 is like option 2 but in this case it'd be an interview style video with a content creator. Here, the CC will select the questions and I will review them a bit ahead of time (because some questions I might not be able to/allowed to answer).
I'm not sure yet if anyone would be willing to do this, but if someone does then it's a best of both option 1 and 2.

Fluxxx Q&A 78 votes

Q&A Thread
48%
TransmuteJunhuskersoxfanGarretGovernatorCamel56ReeconnMortmerTheCrabCaptainslayerwrinkled_bagclausLenejohnacudabigbeanoAustin_Shiongxiaofei66suzequeuexbamfxMetalNezoMojaku 38 votes
Q&A Video by NG
16%
KyrusJayZMadPuppyromeoADPaqRealClareBtjhookrDbl_Edge_DEPscoonersdavidanimus02AntonioGreekWarriormirKing_MP 13 votes
Interview style Q&A with a content creator
34%
General_PainTAnchoTroublemakerJadenbutchergurl1962PicjimmydawisebladgierATLAS-ZbooshSPC_TORRESvshield50TweetyBirdTHCrossFirekid_Lily_TRUFAtwdnmlTeenahGeeJoeSmartCronus 27 votes
capibaraHuricane444SPC_TORRESTHCrossJadenTeenahGeebooshJoeSmartJankelJenngmack22mir

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Question 1...How dare you?
    Black Labs Matter.
    ShadowWalkerGarretSPC_TORRESTHCrossGovernator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,721
    We can vote more than 1 option or also all the 3? :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 445
    edited August 19
    @Mystique <3 @Fluxxx is calling for you

Unfortunately @capibara I wanted all 3 but only got 3 :D
    posthuman
    capibaraMystique
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    No now seriously that would be interesting. I'd definitely watch it.
    Video of NG talking and answering or talking with a content creator or perhaps some interaction with the community. People could send over viseos to which yiu could reply to or something like that.
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
    Unfortunately, many foreigners read only well. They cannot watch the video and understand this. Some work with translation. I understand that this is an official language, but I would like to receive answers without a video.
    CaptoonDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,267
    Anything is good fluxxx really
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,161
    Content Creator please.

We need more engagement as a community as we currently have no one doing anything as relevant as before.

BTW @Fluxxx already really liked that you brought us a video for the Earhunt event. Game felt refreshed.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JayZPicimacharlie
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 469
    Q&A Thread
    Can we please have an option to turn one of our 1000 Crit Badges in for something else
    psychwolfFluxxxbigbeano
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 200
    Q&A Thread
    Metal said:

Can we please have an option to turn one of our 1000 Crit Badges in for something else

I can assure you good sir that I do not have a single Crit Chance % badge in my inventory to use for an exchange ;)
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 127
    We need a content creator because some questions are just to much. I dont want to burden @Fluxxx. Can we do some sort of nominations for a creator for the community, or like a representative?
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 469
    Q&A Thread
    @Krieg I bet you have. Crit Damg to exchange, I counted mine, around 50 unused
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 89
    Q&A Thread
    bladgier said:

Shirtless 😂

Please wear a shirt.
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 179
    > @johnacuda said:
    > (Quote)
    > Please wear a shirt.

If it rhymes with critique?
    JenngCronusTHCross
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    Cronus said:

> @bladgier said:

> Shirtless 😂

I know just the Content Creator 💗 for the job. Name rhymes with critique. That’s all I’m sayin’.

That is one truly.... "Mystic" riddle. If you know what I'm saying wink wink
    CronusJenngMystiqueTHCross
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 200
    Q&A Thread
    Metal said:

@Krieg I bet you have. Crit Damg to exchange, I counted mine, around 50 unused

I said don't have any "Critical Chance" badges. I have lots of "Critical Damage", which are very useful when put on the right toons. :)
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    I challenge Fluxxx to a freestyle rap battle
    SPC_TORRES
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    Q&A Thread
    Definitely thread Q&A
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 206