Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• Bamb000zleBamb000zle Member Posts: 6
    @tabernac thank you for your input, but I took retaliate as it helps give 1 more hit during gameplay.

as far as I see it, Lucky doesn't affect any of her other traits.

so, something like Revenge or Ruthless might be more useful.

what do you say?
    @tabernac , I also see people re-rolling bullet-dodge to something else.

Is that trait not very useful?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734

@tabernac thank you for your input, but I took retaliate as it helps give 1 more hit during gameplay.

as far as I see it, Lucky doesn't affect any of her other traits.

so, something like Revenge or Ruthless might be more useful.

what do you say?

It gives you one more hit if you don't go into a struggle immediately vs. high level Zeds. Keep in mind that Hunters are the most fragile class in the game. There are classes much better suited for taking hits. My style of gameplay dictates that Hunters are to be protected at all times. I'm not saying my style is better, it's just different.

I'd agree that Lucky doesn't have much impact on Maggie if you:

- Don't have heroes like Sasha/RGG/Shootie Maggie in the lead often
    - Don't use weapons with the Incendiary trait (or if you use the Flaming Crossbow)

Bullet Dodge is useful in some situations (some challenge maps, playing Outposts) but the traits are hierarchical in their usefulness and the general consensus is that the Bullet Dodge trait is at the bottom of that hierarchy.
    JadenbigbeanoBWilsJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398
    @Bamb000zle I have to agree with @tabernac, more powerful charge shots over being able to retaliate on a toon with low health / defences.
    I would focus on toons who you take deep in to the challenge or the distance. Abe or Sasha are better ranged options imo.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    tabernacJadenbigbeanoBWils
    To be honest, I had a predetermined mind to give retaliate to Maggie , just as Daryl, but couldn't anticipate Ruthless

Anyhow, if Ruthless in Armour stacks with the Ruthless on the Hero, then it would be really awesome

Further reroll suggestion is welcome from you guys.

I will do one more for Maggie
    @dalmer , and yes, I am not a newbie, I am playing for long time, and with reroll tokens and reinforcement tokens, I feel that the game is finally maturing to a nice one
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    @Bamb000zle I believe that armour and trait ruthless do stack. Hence why it’s so awesome!
    bigbeanoShadowWalkerJadentabernac
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 175
    Oh boy! How ever could I choose!
    WellyLugaromeobigbeanoJenng
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    > @Jenng said:
    > Ooooo......Check out the Rufus on @BWils :*

Agreed! Unparalleled levels of velocity and violence.
    JenngGovernatorBWilsJaden
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 50
    @Fluxxx is this correct. I thought you were not supposed to get the same trait 2x in a row?
    romeo
    @Gman74 No you can get the same trait in a row, if you are really unlucky you can get the same two traits in a row.
    Gman74
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    I'm done with the rerolling for a while. It's a farce. My last 6 rerolls were all completely useless. It's just something to take away our tokens. I got two good rolls at the beginning (lucky for vigilant @Morgan and revenge for bd @Rosita) + a decent one (dodge instead of bd @Jesus) and thats it. Since then, utter garbage. Will save up 200-300 and roll a few in a row. Really pissed currently.
    @Johnbert what have you been trying to reroll?
    Buckzz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,670
    > @Johnbert said:
    > I'm done with the rerolling for a while. It's a farce. My last 6 rerolls were all completely useless. It's just something to take away our tokens. I got two good rolls at the beginning (lucky for vigilant @Morgan and revenge for bd @Rosita) + a decent one (dodge instead of bd @Jesus) and thats it. Since then, utter garbage. Will save up 200-300 and roll a few in a row. Really pissed currently.

Unlucky! As with anything it is down to luck I'm afraid. I'm not sure you'll get any better results from rolling multiple traits in a row though. Same as with badge crafts, you're just as likely to receive a crit chance badge if you do 1 at once as you are 5 in a row :lol:
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    Firekid said:

@Johnbert what have you been trying to reroll?

Last roll was Morgan (again). Rolled stance and got Follow Through and Bullet Dodge :(
    Oooh that sucks big time! Took me 3 attempts to get retaliate on Morgan. 4th attempt I got lucky when looking for punish. That’ll do for now!
    WellyLuga
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 50
    @Firekid I think you put the hex on me. 1/2/3 roll results now. Now double repeated garbage
    @Fluxxx game is rigged.
    Burmeliinis
    Oooh ouch! That’s is some serious shitty luck! Sorry to curse you I didn’t mean to! Glad to see your phone survived being thrown at a wall as I assume that is what would have happened!
    BWilsJaden
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,534
    0-for-3 on Morgan ReRolls. Will try again sometime in 2020 when I can reaccumulate his tokens. :|
    SPC_TORRESJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398

0-for-3 on Morgan ReRolls. Will try again sometime in 2020 when I can reaccumulate his tokens. :|

Sorry man!

I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeoGovernatorJaden