Badge Swap Event

I totally appreciate that we are having Badge Swap events a little more often. However, I would love it if we could have one on the weekend. I just don't have the time on Mondays and Tuesdays to rearrange badges.

A new badge interface would be nice too. Lots of us use spreadsheets to track because we are trying to match sets with specific types of badges (i.e. damage reduction and health).

I know that will be longer term, so in the meantime...having the next badge event like Sunday / Monday would be nice.
GovernatorShadowWalkercapibaraTripodShadowaceAz

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 196
    I just clear all the badges out and then redo them as a hero gets used.

We really do need a new way to sort them though. I think this should be a top priority more than new weapons or heroes.
    capibaraTCBRITOArtminiusTripod
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 133
    I just got most my bruisers at over 20k health and 76 to 82 DR. Best event so far. Prior they whete at 21k 19k 17k 16k. I have not bought components. Got them all from distance and game crates. It does take alot of time. My scouts didnt see much change. Actually had to use nearly the same badges. I sadly have like 6 DR epic badges all for bottom right corner i can't use.
    capibara
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 133
    Swapping does take alot of time and is a headache. @capibara I see whay you hate it. I got serious headache. 2hours to do full swap maybe I don't make a spread sheet by the way. This might be last time i do a full swap of all characters and heroes.
    booshcapibara
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,594
    Yep badge interface is the shocking! Just need more filters on both survivor and badge screen along with the ability to scrap badges when created. Think that would help a lot. Also some way of seeing the improved badges maybe a little plus on them or something?
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,164
    Fluxxx said:

Unfortunately, we will probably keep the event as a Monday Tuesday to have it in between challenges rather than during. I've said this in some previous threads, but we are working on an improved badge management system for the upcoming update so hopefully that makes up for the event timing for some of you guys.

Mon-Tue is perfect as it's easier to focus on the process of crafting and swapping badges exclusively and not stay online 24 hours like the game is a torturous job.

Thanks!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Unfortunately, we will probably keep the event as a Monday Tuesday to have it in between challenges rather than during. I've said this in some previous threads, but we are working on an improved badge management system for the upcoming update so hopefully that makes up for the event timing for some of you guys.

I believe that the best that NG can do for us is that we can switch between sets. If, for example, I want to go with Sasha on one mission with a damage icon, and on another mission with health icons, then I should not spend a lot of time and gold on this.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 148
    I need scrap badge NOW after being created, It cant be that i still have to turn scrap ON and the search the badge i just made plus i can barly read the text anymore.
    TripodJadenbigbeanoScowley