Hey! Where is the gas?? ⛽️

😯😯😯😯😯

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
booshTeenahGeeromeoGovernatorSPC_TORRESTHCrossJenngJadenbigbeano

Comments

• booshboosh Member Posts: 360
    I guess you have to buy it now with the gold? 😀
    TeenahGeecapibaraJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    ..no seriously... i've been less in the forum in the last weeks so i maybe lost this..but.. it's because now i'm full?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Oh!... that's a guildmate! @Fluxxx ?

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    capibara said:

..no seriously... i've been less in the forum in the last weeks so i maybe lost this..but.. it's because now i'm full?

Shouldn't be. I've been at full gas and still see the option for gas in the main screen under "Prizes You Could Receive" and have rolled and received gas when I was full.
    capibaraJenng
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 585
    It might be a visual bug, not sure why that would happen. Have you tried restarting your game?
    capibaraCaptoon
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 281
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > It might be a visual bug, not sure why that would happen. Have you tried restarting your game?

@Fluxxx it was the same for me this morning, but I did not grab a screenshot.
    capibaraCaptoon
    Fluxxx said:

It might be a visual bug, not sure why that would happen. Have you tried restarting your game?

It's fixed now. But now i'm in starving!! ...and i haven't bought anything!! ... hope so..or maybe i did it while sleeping??

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,797

@capibara. Do you have all the building upgrades? I'm good... :D

Gross its the dead player tent you converted into a taco bell, whats in the meat?! =[

Ummm,.. It's best to not know exactly. But, the featured item this week is Stu. B)
    bigbeano
This discussion has been closed.