Alexandria & Terminus, No Man's land is no place for Narnia

My two favorite challenge sets were the two of the past two weeks, but after my vacation, I cannot fathom playing 40 rounds of nonsense for a few rounds of competition. This certainly is no longer No Man's Land IMO, it's nobody's land. Nobody should have to be penalized for vacationing, and starting at RSL 18 is a total joke even when the sets are fun. 40 rounds, 240 maps is a repetition that dedicated long time players (200,000+ challenge stars here) shouldn't have to put up with for just a short break.

Good bye, nobody's land. Upon reflecting my time in this game, I recollect many fun moments, but am reluctant to discuss the time and money I invested in achieving them. There is no lost love here.

To those still playing, I do hope your experience was more positive than mine.
andy75NerfZone187bladgierSPC_TORRESWellyLugaZetteromeoconepsychwolfBill_ZRTbigbeanoTroublemakerDanski_46JenngtallinieGovernatorBWilscapibarazeekdoganniesprinklesmirCaptoonJediMasterYodaMrLuckyRINO4739ccmjesterDonCoquiSleeperyJeemfretje

Comments

• NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 65
    Welcome to the ring of fire!

SPC_TORRESNerfZone187xbamfxanniesprinkles
  • NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 65
    I think the final straw was the title post that basically encompases the highlight of information given to us for the coming update.
    Not grind relief, not some bug fixes, not a new or refurbished game mode, not a higher difficulty in Distance.
    No council update, that's the news.

8 months to work on new things, and this is so far, the highlight of information for the coming update.
    psychwolfxbamfxanniesprinkles
  • reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 58
    Funny that you use word competion.. After all this is pay to win game
    TripodromeoJadenbigbeanoTCBRITO
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    ATLAS-Z said:

I don't see why we can't just collect round passes like any other resource...

And then use some/all/none of them when each challenge begins?

What's the down side?

If I used too many or too few, no one to blame but myself.

@Fluxxx reason was it would junk up the leaderboard since people would not always be on the same playing field.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    It saddens me to see @Narnia leaving the game as now im the last one of endgamers remaining to play this game completely badgeless. Or are there others as well? (Playing badgeless, not leaving the game...)

Even without badges, challenge is still huge grind which i hate. Especially last week, yuck. Hard distance and new story/season missions are the only game modes I enjoy..
    JenngcapibaraNarnia
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    > @Billbam said:
    > (Quote)
    > @Fluxxx reason was it would junk up the leaderboard since people would not always be on the same playing field.

Lolol people already aren't playing on the same field haha

**cough** pay to win **cough cough**

But yeah, I get your point.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    kreoMrLuckyjester
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    This is why bam bam only plays when it’s absolutely necessary, give me my re roll tokens and I’m out, unless it’s scout bonus. If you can 45 one you can 45 the other, nothing left to prove.......
    Danski_46MrLucky
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    Sorry to see you go @Narnia this update is going to be sink or swim for NML. They must realize that right? I am kerping my hopes up
    MrLucky
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 698
    When you're on vacation you should be able to save your round passes by not starting the challenge. NG kinda force us to play because of that level 18 thing, I was on holiday and did enough challenge to give me a level 24 start. It would be better if it wasn't necessary for sure.
    TCBRITOMrLucky
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    ... will miss you @Narnia !! :|
    I'm in the same way.. struggling to play and very often asking me “why”... probably for the guild... anyway i don't think it's NML... for a new player this game It's still fun.
    Imo doesn't make sense playing a game for 4 years... never happened before to me..maybe only 1 time into an online game with a big forum community... so..we are here for the community and not the game...the social side of the game makes us more aware of being here or eventually quit with that.. :/
    .. if you think into those “perfect” commercials game we were used to buy between ‘70 to 2000... atari..intellivision.. amiga ..commodore.. pcs games playstations..etc... have you ever been playing Guntlet.. Ghost&Goblins SimCity Doom DukenNuken...WoW...for more than 1 year? It would have been sick...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngMrLuckyTHCrossTeenahGee
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Billbam said:

> (Quote)

> @Fluxxx reason was it would junk up the leaderboard since people would not always be on the same playing field.

ATLAS-Z said:

> @Billbam said:

> (Quote)

So true hahaha
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

reekookr
    Billbam said:

ATLAS-Z said:

> @Billbam said:

> (Quote)

ATLAS-Z said:

> @Billbam said:

> (Quote)

So true hahaha
    Oh the boys in the forum dont like it when you call them that :D
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @reekookr said:
    > (Quote)
    > Oh the boys in the forum dont like it when you call them that :D

No, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Narnia could beat you without badges. I guarantee it.
    crambert_necTCBRITOromeo
    Uhh what? Im sure narnia can even draw better than i do, whats your point?
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @reekookr said:
    > Uhh what? Im sure narnia can even draw better than i do, whats your point?

My point?
    I'm not your friend. Now piss off troll.
    You got no friends :D And nah, im still here just to annoy you :)
    romeo