Update

ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
I don’t understand the advice of the update, we skip it in this update, but can it be in the next? or skip this update and another half a year?
It is very important for me and my guild to know this, in order to understand to buy weapons now or to wait a few months.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,857
    Buy weapons if you want to because 1. There will be no council update (no survivor or gear lvl up) and 2. You have reinforcement tokens now.
    TripodSPC_TORRESromeoTCBRITO
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 937
    @Ermaks what are you asking specifically? Is it about council upgrade? That has been announced by Fluxxx, there will be NO council upgrade this next update 3.4 and Guild Wars will be postponed and is still being worked on. Please let me know if that answers your question.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,537
    @Ermaks I imagine the next council
    Upgrade will be early in the new year.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,223
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > (Quote)
    > I think it's more likely that we will see an extra update with a council update a few weeks after the next one where it has been promised there won't be one :trollface:

I think this actually happened before. Updates a month apart.

Cringe
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    flyingcowkingbigbeanoxbamfxJaden
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
    > @xbamfx said:
    > @Ermaks what are you asking specifically? Is it about council upgrade? That has been announced by Fluxxx, there will be NO council upgrade this next update 3.4 and Guild Wars will be postponed and is still being worked on. Please let me know if that answers your question.

Council updates come out every six months, we skip half a year, or it may come earlier. I already remember the case with new heroes where it was said that they will not be x2
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > (Quote)
    > I think it's more likely that we will see an extra update with a council update a few weeks after the next one where it has been promised there won't be one :trollface:

it is this thought that scares me))
    xbamfx