NML 3.4 - What’s happening?
Ok so since I’ve revealed some of the things that won’t be in NML 3.4 as announcements, I thought it’d be good to aggregate things that I’ve said around the forum about the upcoming additions, These aren’t concrete changes, that’ll have to wait until a bit later, but here’s some of the stuff that’s coming:
- Improved badge management system
- We’re going to alleviate the grind with a format that is based on, but not identical to what @ATLAS-Z had suggested before - the Master stage
- Improved early game progression
- The autumn campaign which will contain the Dragon Tongue and a really cool final reward.
- Some smaller improvements such as toggling auto-cover on/off and other combat UI improvements
Added after edit:
- A couple new traits for ranged survivors/weapons - one that is an improvement to Critical hits.
- New weapons - one that comes with a new effect.
- Minor bug fixes with the network exploits in combat and getting XP in cinema ads while on a booster
- New weapon effect