Do you buy stuff?

So how many people purchase things in the game? If so what do you purchase? What is worth purchasing?

I purchase boosters for sure, especially during a really good event. I have also purchased a "Sharpest" bundle in the past, and upgraded the weapons which I am still using, and have been for a while now so it was a good purchase.

So what say you?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,475
    Boosters and weapons mostly, basically things where I am getting exactly what I'm paying for. Saying that, I did buy a 600 reroll tokens bundle recently but thankfully got some good results.

I generally try to avoid paying for something that is essentially a gamble.
    Jadenimacharlie
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,558
    Morgan staffs (at least 2) a kingdom spear and daryls knife with threat reduction. Should be good to go then. Oh and a winter bow if you didn’t get the free one.
    Danski_46SPC_TORRESJadenNezo
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 307
    Didn't buy anything. Too poor to spend money on a game, just play for fun.
    xbamfx
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    I've bought full supplies twice but the price is increasing every time I won't do it a third. I'd like the Morgan staff but the bundle is often filled with too many radios and gold and the price don't match my expectations....
    Deathwish19
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    I wish they would do a build your own bundle and give a deeper discount the more items you add on...

1 item 15% off
    2 items 20% off
    3 items 30% off
    4 items 40% off

Max it out at 4 items
    Danski_46imacharlie
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 561
    I have bought a tactical staff (worthwhile imo) and some token bundles for RGG and HD in the past. I won't be doing that again however. I want to start selling solo gear from now on as weapon and matching armor only. Don't always care for gold and radios. Nor do I want hero tokens which don't apply to my need.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    You know they should allow us to sell or trade weapons or armor either to each other or back to the game to get a discount on another item
    TeenahGeeLoneWanderer360
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 581
    Ise Google rewards you can get it on apple or android. Do surveys when get them get 10 to 80 cents. I've made maybe im past 3 years. 35 dollars maybe for answering 3 to 4 questions at a time.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 488
    I've bought some of the 350 radio bundles. It's usually the cheapest radio per dollar. Especially the Carol bundle a couple weeks ago.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I don't regularly buy things, but now and then I do.

Bought some cheap (holiday) weapon bundles, two versions of Morgan's staff, a spear, several other weapons, the first two "survivor" bundles, the occasional booster...

I don't spend money on things that are a gamble - I would kick myself in the behind if I'd bought re-roll tokens and only get awful results. :sweat:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoFirekidromeo
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 279
    I have bought Darryl knife Morgan staff and michones katana in a bundle I got the spear and winter bow in the challenges but spent money on gold to restart the distance
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Valkyries
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,261
    I don’t know. I’m FTP never spend real money on a game unless I buy it from GameStop or Walmart. Wish I could help.
    imacharliexbamfxcrambert_nec
  • josstalljosstall Member Posts: 1
    Weapons and health mostly or upgrades that are available. You can't always survive with minimiistic gear