Where are my 3 hero tokens?

Yesterday I was able to choose from 3 hero tokens during the 20 radio call. Today I only get 1 and a couple of toons. I believe it said choose from 3 hero tokens. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    It's a different call today.

This call only guarantees one option for hero tokens - the rest could be either hero tokens or survivor tokens.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 48
    @Jaden wording is the same as it was previously, I believe. It does specifically state “Choose from 3 hero tokens”. Still confused, not as I interpret it. Thanks.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,282
    @BigBob choose from 3 does not mean the same as take all 3. 1 option from the 3 is guaranteed hero tokens and the amount is x2.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @BigBob Best thing you can always do is read the description of the call in the news section.

The difference here is (roughly) that the call description for the alt hero call said that "all 3 options will give you alt hero tokens" while the other call says "hero tokens guaranteed" which only guarantees that you will get one option that will be hero tokens. The other two could be either hero or survivor tokens.

Description in the news section is the best way to go to understand what they actually mean, to see whether the tokens are doubled or not, if it's going to be all three options or not etc.

There are so many different calls, it can get kind of confusing...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    xbamfxreekookr
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 48
    Thank you all. Guess I’m just a little slow, seemed a little like a politician raising taxes while explaining they hadn’t.