Survivor stat bar

With all the time and energy spent on calculation of a survivors Crit dam, damage resistance.etc why can't we just have a statistics page like so many other games that tells you what the end result is. I've included an example and obviously from a different game but y'all get the point @Fluxxx
PerlaJoeSmartScowleyShadowWalkerhuskersoxfanATLAS-ZDbl_Edge_DEPLoneWanderer360TeenahGee8900rpmbladgierandy75

Comments

• scoonersscooners Member Posts: 63
    That's a bit like Coke giving away the original recipe
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZKyrus
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    I've been wanting something like this for ages. For example damage reduction.
    There will be a cap of say 90% then we have to work out the base players stat, traits, armour and badges. I've no idea what percentage my survivors are on, I could work it out but would love to not have to.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    booshbigbeano
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    Base player stats it's a mistery to me. Never seen it mentioned in game
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    @scooners But even Coke has to have the ingredients and nutrition facts listed. I'm not asking for the code, just the accumulated effect.
    WahooDawgbigbeanoscoonersTeenahGee
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,002
    You mean, I wouldn't have to get my calculator out to figure out my stats every time?

Codswallop!

Ok ok, I would like that :-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    booshDbl_Edge_DEPromeo
    This last rebadge event I almost hired a intern to all the math, spreadsheet.etc work but I couldn't find anyone qualified. I was also surprised by some of the responses from the temp companies I called rambling on about said math and spreadsheets. ;)
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 63
    @boosh, agreed! I was having some fun at NG's expense. I hearken back to the days when games came in a box, with a manual, on a disk - you only payed once and it was yours, never changed and you could play all the way to the end. Damn things actually came with "instructions". Weird stuff man, weird.
    boosh
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    edited August 2019
    @scooners I miss those days, especially when you could get expansion packs, free levels, user-made maps, the best was when you were a micro version of yourself in a kitchen or living room setting and you could hide in a can of beer and even modify the .ini file to increase the settings, like heads popping off in Quake, LOL
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 294
    This would be awesome!
    boosh
    Its a feature that makes sense and it would go pretty far with transparency. The only thing is that I have a feeling either NG isn't capable of doing this, or there is something they don't want us to know about the values of the virtual products they are selling.
    TeenahGee
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    That is a very cool idea. And would make it so much easier to know all stats of your team.
    booshTeenahGeeScowley