Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    edited August 26
    > @xbamfx said:
    > > @reekookr said:
    > > (Quote)
    > > Oh the boys in the forum dont like it when you call them that :D
    >
    > I don’t mind when anyone calls me pay to win, I work, I make money, I spend it how I see fit.
    >
    > Honestly anyone who is FTP should be thanking everyone else who is spending, keeping the game revenue up so it’s worthy of updates and content. Does anyone really believe this game would be in year 4 without spenders? Lol call me Big Baller Bamf idgaf and yeah i got 6 pink Daryl 🤣🤣🤣

@xbamfx

Some of them can't or won't spend money (which is understandable) or do spend money and still cannot strategize thus they get mildly frustrated when people outscore them.

Instead of accepting that some people may actually play the game better than them they have to make excuses...

**Cough Cough** yeah you **Cough Cough** 😁😁😁
    MrLucky
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 97
    edited August 26
    @vshield50 Thats a far fetched theory. One the most expensive game ive played is free to play game, because its just pure awesomeness and i totally want them to succeed, and they sold last year their company 100mil deal to tencent and still get to say how they run it. You cant buy your way to the top with that game, like you just pay to win in this game. I think its sad how you think p2w is normal, where as i come from competetive fps games and grindy arpg, where people train actual skills/knowledge. Here you could skip skill and just buy more success. Paying totally changes the game (morgan staff, spears) that you just cant aquire by playing the game normally

To me, paying real money to get through level in a game would same as downloading a cheat and feeling proud of myself after that, stupid. Doesnt mean your stupid, but these are just my values in life/game
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 97
    Oh we hit a nerve here, must be painfull to realise it i guess. You also misspelled pay to win with pay to play, nice try. Btw how is it that you can make millions in game industry with free game, that has a business model which doesnt not give any leverage above other players, and is being growing every year larger and larger, giving massive new content every 4 months and sells only clothes and weapon skins, that do not affect the game at all. Well, its because they give quality product that you can pay if you want to or not. All the quality here, is hidden behind $$$
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    vshield50JayZTCBRITODanski_46bigbeanoFirekid
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 216
    People that pay deserve a little more. Totally okay with that. I am happy where i am at. I have spent maybe 150 on game in 3 years. Mostly Google rewards and Xmas gift cards. I am happy where I am at getting to 39 round not buying gas.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 216
    Glade to hear @Narnia well put and eloquent.
    NarniaTeenahGee
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,081
    Resubmitted my retirement papers to the board last night and until Guild Wars is fixed. DoomSlayer is out!
    bigbeanoromeoKarajoca
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    > @reekookr said:
    > @vshield50 Thats a far fetched theory. One the most expensive game ive played is free to play game, because its just pure awesomeness and i totally want them to succeed, and they sold last year their company 100mil deal to tencent and still get to say how they run it. You cant buy your way to the top with that game, like you just pay to win in this game. I think its sad how you think p2w is normal, where as i come from competetive fps games and grindy arpg, where people train actual skills/knowledge. Here you could skip skill and just buy more success. Paying totally changes the game (morgan staff, spears) that you just cant aquire by playing the game normally
    >
    > To me, paying real money to get through level in a game would same as downloading a cheat and feeling proud of myself after that, stupid. Doesnt mean your stupid, but these are just my values in life/game

You're
    vshield50
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    "Toggling auto-cover on/off"

Was that so difficult?
    vshield50SPC_TORRES
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 153
    > @Narnia said:
    > @tallinie @rogueDS and a few other great people that reached out to me regularly, I have tentatively redownloaded the game, I'll work on devoting a little bit of time to it. @tallinie the badgeless duo is back for extroardinary distance
    >
    > @Fluxxx That's information that is positive! I'll give this a shot, but I plead with NG staff, please debug this new challenge format, beta test it (I'm available, among others) do whatever you can for the players this time in regards to reformatted challenge structure. It will not take much, small mistakes will have severe negative effects in my opinion. So for the love of the game, please take every opportunity to debug and full-proof this challenge change, because many people are still pissy about the dynamic round passes issue. Please add a difficulty level to the Distance, and keep working on new map layouts, you guys have done great jobs at revamping maps IMO. Also, I urge you to fix Daryl's Nightmare in the Rise Up Against Negan map set (I think?) That set was also a great example of NG challenge set success IMO.
    >
    > A lot of people have reached out to me in regards to this game. I'm very appreciative of that, this community is extremely tight-knit and full of great and valuable friends. It is because of this that I will continue to give the game a shot, but "retired" will certainly at least mean part time at best!

Good one! About distance maybe it would be better, make extra rounds 1, 2 or 3 with harder difficult 42 43 45, once u finish hard mode u will be offered for extra rounds with good gifts, and that won't hit on those who very very tight finish hard mode of distance...