CANT WAIT FOR UPDATE SEEMS GREAT

The new update seems like it is just what our community needed. Very excited and hope it brings some old players back, and also keeps existing ones motivated. I myself took a break over a year ago for almost a year. Glade to be back. You got this NG. Would be great to get a teaser/ notes in begining of September if possible.
TeenahGeeDanski_46capibaraDeathwish19TeamDeadCaptoonbooshTHCross

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,232
    Is our beloved @DBones included in the new update? :p
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    booshbigbeano
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,414
    As long as the game is Daryl Rick RGG and nothing else I'll save my good vibes.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    KarajocaTCBRITOCaptoonDanielBez
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 193
    What troublemaker said.
    Troublemaker
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    The one thing I would hate that would be a potential disaster would be a new trait after re rols just came out amd we all just got most of our characters together. @Fluxxx many have spent alot on this. Wait till next update to add a trait?
    boosh
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,414
    > @rogueDS said:
    > The one thing I would hate that would be a potential disaster would be a new trait after re rols just came out amd we all just got most of our characters together. @Fluxxx many have spent alot on this. Wait till next update to add a trait?

This will happen sometime for sure. That's why I didn't went nuts on re-rolling.

Right now the game is completely dead with Daryl Rick RGG and nothing else to offer.

I hope this will change soon, though.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    rogueDSKarajoca
    I don't mind if it happens but just not with this current update
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    If theres going to be new traits, i dont think current meta classes would be the ones to receive them, more like warrior/assault would make sense
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    I've held off on rerolling my ranged survivors because of the chance they could add something that will make them useful at high RSL again. I have a feeling that it is a must but given the track record I'm unsure if and when.
    Karajocaromeo
    Yes I hear you. I new ranged trait would be nice. Saving reinforcemnts tokens for next council I need 630 in total. Ouch.
    booshbigbeanoromeo
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 193
    I always agree with my friend @WellyLuga and he has good point there, but at the moment i will take whatever is the cost if result is final balance between classes. So, balance, not something that will make ranged units superior vs melee, but equal.

Then we can continue playing with melee, while working on finding resources to re-roll ranged. There will be frustration though, especially from people who spend a lot to re-roll for current traits, but if change is really good, we will have to accept it.

Whatever it is, some pre-update announcement is very important
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 192
    edited August 2019
    I guess they have to keep the reroll tokens flowing @WellyLuga :/

I do hope the new traits include putting hazard suit on ranged survivors armour @Fluxxx ?

It's a bit silly having the very people who start the fire not having any protection from it.

The lack of HS is a real handicap to ranged, not even mentioning the body shot chance HS gives.
    WellyLugaKarajoca
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,016
    New traits are inevitable

At least now we have a way to incorporate any new survivor traits into our existing flock, without having to start over again.

Cough... Remember ruthless?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Jadenimacharlie
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,393
    No I get that. I know with reroll tokens it is easy to add new traits to freshen the game up! But I just wouldn't want ranged to have to sacrifice a survivor trait just so they can keep up with razor.
    psychwolfATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,016
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > No I get that. I know with reroll tokens it is easy to add new traits to freshen the game up! But I just wouldn't want ranged to have to sacrifice a survivor trait just so they can keep up with razor.

My initial thought was instant agree, but... Some more op traits might actually help normal survivors keep up with heroes, since they can have five.

**runs chin thoughtfully **

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"