Increase capacity gas car.

johnny9johnny9 Member Posts: 15
In game now is poor capacity 29 units. This means 4 hours and 50 minutes for full gas car. I desire a capacity of gas car 7 hours aprox , this means 40-42 units full gas car. Because i am busy in real life for entering in game ever at 5 hours, but a 7 hours capacity (40-42 units) is good for regeneration/load gas car full during night sleep. I sleep 6-7 hours during of the night.
Ideal is very good a 50 units capacity gas maximum. :smiley:
P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
youngbesyzTCBRITOromeomimicatdiddyJayZJenngaafr99Gradymaku11bigbeanoBWilsThanosOfTitanDeathwish19

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Lmao @Jenng I needed that laugh 🤣
    Jenng
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    And I'm the first one... ;)
    Jenng
  • Dave321JerichoDave321Jericho Member Posts: 6
    If I have 100 gas and I select “Full Gas “ for 2 days, will I still have my 100 gas after 2 days expires?
  • Dave321JerichoDave321Jericho Member Posts: 6
    @Governator
    Thanks
    Jenng
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Dang that was alot of analyzing. I personally say it is always up to the person. I don't make my sleep schedule around the game. If people do it so be it. 36 gas would be nice as can do one full set in challenge at higher rounds
    TCBRITODanski_46
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 34
    rogueDS said:

Dang that was alot of analyzing. I personally say it is always up to the person. I don't make my sleep schedule around the game. If people do it so be it. 36 gas would be nice as can do one full set in challenge at higher rounds

I don't think you can really just put it down to consumer choice when there is psychological manipulation involved.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Life is psychological from the moment we breathe life to the moment we die. Its why we buy certain products/foods. Why we have certain friends and enemies etc. I do understand the points you made. Business is business and at the end of the day as a consumer it is all up to consumer choice.