Training up more than 2 survivors

I think I read in the past that this business of only training 2 survivors to prevent difficulty increasing doesnt apply after a certain level.. is this true?

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,117
    edited August 2019
    Yes and It's the 3rd that increases the difficulty when it finishes upgrading.

Edit :

I've understood the question correctly now heheh. As far as I'm concerned it stops at lvl 24? I'm not sure though. It was so long ago that this was an issiue for me that I can't remember anymore.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    It depends on start rsl. There is a chart somewhere about it. If anything just train after you start challenge. Will let you start one round less.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,016
    I found this =

- Starting Difficulty is based on the level of your three highest Survivors, but a little higher than previously.
    - Players with three survivors at Level 10 will start at Difficulty 8
    - Players with three survivors at Level 15 will start at Difficulty 11
    - Players with three survivors at Level 20 will start at Difficulty 16
    - Players with three survivors of Level 23 or higher will start at Difficulty 17
    - Difficulty will raise after each Round for each of the first 1-5 Rounds, at which time the Difficulty will then increase once every two Rounds.
    - Difficulties of 27 onwards last three Rounds each.

But it's old data and probably changed

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 28
    Thanks. Probably will change with the new update
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 886
    The difficulty is based on your top 3 survivors, so let's say if you have two survivors at 17 and the third highest one is 15 - all three will still be factored in deciding the difficulty level. However, as Bladgier said this does stop at lvl 24 which translates to max RSL being level 18.
  • DragonmateDragonmate Member Posts: 28
    Thanks for clarification