Give us the chance to retire one survivor whit 100% return of tokens

1 time 1 survivor = 100% token return from scrapping

Comments

• scoonersscooners Member Posts: 63
    I don't mind losing tokens that I earned from the "free play" available in the game such as purchasing with trade goods in the Outpost, I did not pay hard cash to play there unless on a booster, so no harm no foul.

But....

If i purchased a radio bundle and got tokens from calls, used them then lost them from scrapping a survivor in favor of a better one - I kinda have an issue. How NG would keep track of such things is beyond me, but this does keep me from purchasing radios for token events. I am patient enough to just wait it out and play along, purchasing only what will give me a permanent boost (weapons or armor now that we have reinforcement tokens but not many).

Much the same with re-roll tokens and reinforcement tokens. I will never purchase re-roll tokens as there is no guarantee of results and you loose half if you choose not to keep either of the two results along with a bunch of hard earned or potentially purchased tokens through the use of radio bundles. Seems that items purchased with real cash, should have real value. Reinforcement tokens I can also wait on - of the few items I have "reinforced" there was not a huge notable increase in performance to warrant using cash. I can wait... i can wait....
  • MorpheusMorpheus Member Posts: 18
    I think we all have 1 survivor we invested alot of tokens into. But now its not ”good to play whit”.
    NG should give us 1 for 100%
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 523
    There're our tokens we should get 100% back
    Wild Walking 1
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 303
    We should get from all, not just one.
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 336
    You can always re-roll rather than scrap, but I do agree that a 100% token back event would be very welcome.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,503
    @scooners you actually loose all the reroll tokens not half.
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 63
    edited September 2019
    @Firekid, my bad, its the tokens you get half back of then. Makes the situation worse when purchasing the re-roll's then, yes? Obviously I don't use them much.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,503
    Yeah I won’t spend a penny on reroll tokens. Not worth the gamble. Get a reroll every 2-3 weeks so not all bad.
    ZetteJadenscoonersromeo
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Discussion deserves a bump. How bout it?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,518
    I'd rather NG give me 1000 reroll tokens than full token value back. Who cares about regular survivors any more? The meta is all about heroes.
    tabernacdlbTCBRITO
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Lol, who wouldnt rather have that? The OP was already a pipe dream but 1k reroll tokens, I think that might just qualify for fantasy status. I'm a mostly free player so regular toons, most specifically my 4 pink bruiser, are important to my game. So cashing in a 2 pink bruiser for full token return would be rather nice.