quick question about scavenger & craftsman

Just a quick question, the TWD community hasn't failed me yet. Can anybody please explain to me what the main difference they'll be once I've upgraded my craftsman & scavenger to level 2.
Many Thanks, @Scottie

Comments

• ScottieScottie Member Posts: 58
    Worked out my craftsman upgrade Will increase the amount of percentage of my badges but I'm still not sure about my scavenger ?
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 26
    Basically, your green badges will be as or even more powerful than your blue ones. And blue will be better than gold ones. So Save up your components
    Scottie
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,517
    The flat + badges become WAY better, while the % badges are a smidge better.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Scottie
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    Yeah I would save your components and drags until you upgrade your scavenger if your close to upgrading.
    Scottie
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 30

ScottiexbamfxDeathwish19Pic
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    Scottie said:

Worked out my craftsman upgrade Will increase the amount of percentage of my badges but I'm still not sure about my scavenger ?

@Scottie
    Had to dig deep for this one

- Scavenger
    An upgrade to the Scavenger Building, which requires Council 23, will increase the chances of finding higher rarity Components in Mission Crates. Players with the upgraded Scavenger will also no longer find Common Components in the Components Shop.

Source :

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33251/council-upgrade-and-balancing-changes-in-2-10#latest

romeoxbamfxJenng
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 58
    Thanks @SPC_TORRES
    SPC_TORRES