I think a Beth x2 call takes priority.
    The community has spoken!
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 178
    Is Rufus so popular???
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    Yeah, I would love a remodeled Rufus, look forward to that one day.

He needs lots of work, but that leader trait makes it a tasty long term project.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JadenbigbeanoBWils
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    A bit late but I hope people buying the rufus phone bundles noticed that 2 medium bundles gave almost the same as a large, but at 2/3 the cost. Not sure how I feel about that pricing strategy.
    > @bladgier said:
    > I can't believe I'm doing Rufus calls myself. I did 2. First one was 3 green goblins (probably related creatures to Rufus) and on 2nd I got this:
    > (Image)
    >
    > Not bad, not bad.
    >
    > I'd make more calls and I do agree that with luck, dodge, revenge, retaliate he'd be a beast and quite frankly most tanky assault in the game with most possibility of getting charge points.
    > Unfortunately he's not even close to the top of my list of to do rerolls so I'll leave project for later. Much later. Probably when I "retire" later heheh ๐Ÿ˜

You've gotten me curious.

Who you got on that list? And priority?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    > @bladgier said:
    > @ATLAS-Z
    > What I did so far, I've acquired 3 normal unicorns by changing one trait each. Hero wise I've only changed Morgan to where I wanted. Now I'm working on Michonne (4th fail today and I got offered the exact same 2 traits from 2 weeks back) after that there'll be rgg (rerolled him once and got luck but ideally I'd want dodge so I'm bound to change that at some point) next ones: Hdaryl, Eugene, Sasha, Abe, Jesus, Sniper Morgan, and after that I'd like all my hero shooters have ruthless becasue I'm using them in the distance often and it'll make things bit easier. I'll complete this plan probably about 2028

Michonne... I seem to recall you running her with defense still so you must be looking for Lucky? Pretty badly for 200 reroll tokens so far..

RGG I got lucky too, one day will have Dodge though I'm in no hurry.

So much more I could chat about here but... Lunch ending soon, and back to work...

Maybe I'll hit back later
    romeo