"HARD" Distance - I almost forgot what it felt like...

Until I decided to give it a go with a Junior Account (Ben Zombrex)

First last week, with ++fire damage vs Distance 2, which was crazy easy, and now straight up vs Distance 3.

Ben Zombrex - Player level 63
Survivors - just a few at level 22, the rest lower
Gear - 24 or lower
$ spent on Junior account $0.00

I know I'm very familiar with the distance from the Weekly runs with ATLAS, but if you guys follow some of the YouTube guides from many of the top players on here, most of you should be able to beat the distance on Hard, especially this week (#3 is the easiest imo).

I confess I actually pulled up an old youtube run done by @OneLessTitan when he only had level 23 troops, found it more helpful than the ones done by current Max players.

Here's the link (it's one giant video, which is annoying, lol, but still, very helpful) -

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
BWilsbigbeanoTHCrossDanski_46ShadowWalkerSPC_TORRES

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,269
    edited September 11
    To be clear, I do enjoy the many videos done by our expert Max Players when I'm playing as ATLAS. Cheers!
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    BWils
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 166
    We need a new "HARDER" Distance.
    ignasromeoATLAS-Zden4play
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 175
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > We need a new "HARDER" Distance.

EXTREMMMME DISTANCE!!!
    ATLAS-Zden4play
    I think Nightmare, tribute to the story mode that started it all.
    den4play
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 296
    Crambert and Jay Z have turned my distance around...just completed the set of 6 with #2.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    ATLAS-Zpsychwolf
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 196
    I have watched a few videos. I haven't even come close to beating hard distance yet.

It would be nice if the content creators would talk about what they are doing and why they chose certain characters.
    ATLAS-Z
    I also like a good commentary @LoneWanderer360