Add Metalhead and Fire walkers for our outposts

johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
Outpost defenses are getting stale. I only have one upgrade left to max out my walkers. We can spend trade goods on new tyles kofwalker to boost our Outpost strength. I am thinking metal head and firewalkers, or trip lines that will set walkers on fire. All of these aspects already appear in other parts of the game.
TCBRITOcaptainjrlDrhooKing_MPShadowWalkeranthony172Deadheadsbigbeano

Comments

• Josephpaul27Josephpaul27 Member Posts: 3
    I think Triplines is a good idea
    johnacudaShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 254
    It would also be nice if we could actually play against our defense, it doesn't have to be for TG, just to test it out.
    Groznic
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 283
    Better yet, Winslow walkers and exploding fatties....
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 490
    Doesn't seem worthwhile increasing the challenge but not raising the reward.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    CronusATLAS-Z
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 29
    Boost the rewards please, now we *had skinney walkers too. Not sure what happened to those More walkers, exploding, metals, spiked and more gates, skyrocket rewards and let's get crazy!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 454
    Groznic said:

Boost the rewards please, now we *had skinney walkers too. Not sure what happened to those More walkers, exploding, metals, spiked and more gates, skyrocket rewards and let's get crazy!

Fluxxx said from the start the skinny walkers would only be on the Lakeside mapset for the time being.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Groznic
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 29
    Copy. I missed the memo I guess. I thought they were cool. Anything to raise the bar in outpost would feel fresh imo. Skinnies would be a perfect addition to the defenses, also imo. Thanks!