Is Eugene worth trait re roll?

Is eugen worth it. He has so many traits to fix. I have morgan and Glen perfect and 1 trait away on scout daryl. Maybe I should finish daryl? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    edited September 11
    I think if you are one trait away on Daryl then it's better to fix him first, especially if you have 2 other hero bruisers you consider perfect.

As for Eugene, his LT is arguably the strongest bruiser trait in the game in terms of keeping your team alive as long as possible. If you spend gold on heals then maybe not as necessary as you can just heal Glenn/Morgan. I don't spend on heals so the more bruisers I have to rotate in/out and the less likely to get a heavy injury, the better.
    ShadowWalkerCronusJadenbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    edited September 11
    Yes yes and yes. Once he has the right traits he will be better than Glenn.
    Also what are you changing on HD?
    Sg_DeathJaden
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    edited September 11
    At first step 3 traits change is much easy find one of what u need, rather then 1 on your daryl :) and u stable need 3 ideal brusers, like this week chalange ONLY brusers will save your 3*
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    Thanks all. I need to change iron on HD to make him like rick. Then Eugene will be next. Might wait till update. Maybe they will make re rolls cheaper for a day? @Fluxxx would be cool people would be more likely to spend on re rolls.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Having a good Eugene will get you very, very far. Check out how much punishment the Bruiser heroes can take when they have good traits!

Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    BWils
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
    @Firekid Most folks I think are dumping retaliate/IS on Daryl. I haven't yet, mines still OD, original.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoBWils
    @ATLAS-Z that’s what I thought, I just remember how useful he was to have badged up as a bit of an all rounder scout for guild wars. I’ve changed his badges but kept his traits awaiting its return.
    romeoATLAS-Zbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
    @Firekid yeah same here, @Romeo and I have bantered back and forth on this. He's in the full reroll HD Camp.

I'm not sure what form guild wars will take when it returns, and if speed play will still be a factor or not, but if so... Having some defense on Daryl will be necessary I think.

That said... I do see the flip side as we could easily achieve that balance with badges and gear, even if we rerolled him now.

I have considered rerolling retaliate now anyway, as I don't think it would be missed much even in the old GWs format. Iron skin stays for now tho.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoFirekid
    Hmm hmm all these decisions dang my head hurts can always re roll again and change it up. I'll hit up eugene now wish me luck.
    romeo
    edited September 12
    Epic fail tears.
    bigbeanoromeoDanski_46BWilsbooshWellyLugaFirekid
    @ATLAS-Z I may reroll him but he’s down my list at the moment. Done Morgan and rgg to what I deem acceptable. Haggie and eugune now have luck. Next is punish/retaliate and dodge on eugune. Then luck on gabe and revenge on Sasha. Will see where I go from there.
    romeo