Guild Wars

Could anyone please advise me if there's been an update with regards to when the Guild Wars is likely to re-start again?
I know there's going to be a new update coming this month sometime but it seems like it's been forever since it last finished!
Many thanks @Scottie

Comments

• ScottieScottie Member Posts: 57
    I've just read the announcement (Aug 22nd) about not being included in the up-coming update but is a priority for the winter update (gutted but understanding!)
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 459
    Your second post sounds correct. Better that they iron out issues before re - release, as much as I am keen for it to come back, I want it fixed first.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    rogueDSTCBRITOMudMoccasin
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 143
    Yes take the time and make it good. I did not have many troublea in guild wars as many others. That was the craziest part. Stoked for update where is that video allready. Ahhhhhhh lol
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
    I am all down for the return of Speed Wars, I just got the new note10 and it loads this game sick fast.

Wish I had it back then day-ummmm
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 265
    ATLAS-Z said:

I am all down for the return of Speed Wars, I just got the new note10 and it loads this game sick fast.

Wish I had it back then day-ummmm

Me, too! Note 10+ (512GB) load times are, like, a second!
    romeoScottieATLAS-Z
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 57
    Cheers for your replying guys, it's great that I always get sound advice & sensible feed back from all the questions I've asked so far...what a great community TWD NML is !
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 270
    edited September 22
    Can't wait!!! Hopefully we'll get a Bayou or Swamp level (synonymous to "Knee Deep" from Season 8B but with fan palms and cypress trees)... or more nighttime variants of current levels (analogous to "In the Dead of Night" Challenge) with creepy/mist fog...