TWD guild discussion thread. Q & A from members and non-members of TWD guild.

2»

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 198
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Sometimes in order to invoke change, you have to be willing to ruffle a few feathers ;-)
    >
    > Most of these are good folk, it's easy to get riled up in a text only nonverbal format.
    >
    > Find your peace and try not to take it too personally.

Tell me about it :) Change is always tough.
    Change is the future and there's nothing scarier than that.
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,193
    I think making it possible to post directly into "Guild Discussion" would work or, like you said, adding another child category to Guild Discussion. Either or.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ZetteFuriousMoldovan
    @ATLAS-Z I think adding another child category could be better, it would look cleaner and more organized.

> @SPC_TORRES said:
    > (Quote)
    > They do.... it’s buried deep. It’s called social groups, here on the forum
    > But it’s not all that private

Can you please share a link to that? Can't find it via search.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I’m sorry if I offended you or came across as being condescending or anything.. I know you’re new to the forum.. but I am not, as are many others, and there’s always just been forum “etiquette” I guess you could say!
    If there is something that needs to be discussed, a thread is opened.. if you want to have a chat with your guild mates, then an outside chat app is made!

Cheers, again I apologize if I came across the wrong way!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    bigbeanoFuriousMoldovanTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,078
    Child group in the guild discussion section seems like a good idea!
    FuriousMoldovan
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,078
    I completely agree @JayZ 😛
    JenngSPC_TORREScapibara
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,193
    edited September 2019
    You know, you could just start a thread in guild recruitment. That's completely legal.

Even if it wasn't specifically a recruitment thread, it would still be appropriate in there and would serve your same purpose.

Until they decide to do a child forum anyway
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SPC_TORRESFuriousMoldovanJenng
    edited September 2019
    @capibara
    I already have recruiting thread in guild section, no camouflage involved. But enough about it.

Can you please tell me how to create "hidden" or private discussions you referenced above? Is it possible to add only select users that are able to see/comment on it?

I haven't seen a way to do that in this forum.
    capibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,984

@capibara

I already have recruiting thread in guild section, no camouflage involved. But enough about it.

Can you please tell me how to create "hidden" or private discussions you referenced above? Is it possible to add only select users that are able to see/comment on it?

I haven't seen a way to do that in this forum.

It's private discussion with your friends. Many leaders did it for their guildmates. You start a dicussion...for example sending a message to one of your guildmates and then you can add to the same conversation more users. If i'm not wrong you can add until 50 users. So enough for a guild :)
    Obviously your friends need to have a forum account and of course no one will red those messages except them...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngFuriousMoldovan
    @capibara Thanks, that should work great :)
    @Zette Thanks again for showing how it works in Inbox!
    Zette