Trading trait event

It would be great to have a way (either an event where you can do it once) or all the time if your collect enough reroll tokens (100-plus) and you have the opportunity to trade a trait among two of your survivors.

I have a bruiser with ruthless and shooter with iron skin and would love to swap them.

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 454
    In game trading whether between guild members or your own account has been a great suggestion for some time. Unfortunately NG does not want to spend the man hours to reprogram their system to accommodate it. An with all the great additions coming up I would be of the opinion time well spent on the new stuff. GW, badge management, new traits and heros and grind reduction. SSOOO for next spring or summer bring it on NG.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,658
    edited September 19
    I'm all for brainstorming new weekend events. We could use some more enticement to binge farm.

The endgame doesn't offer much reason to boost and farm. Which is usually ok haha. But the occasional event is nice to go nuts.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Urbanjesus