Special Functionality Weapons

Can you find special functionality weapons or can you only pay for them or get them through special events?

Also is there Armor with special functionality?

Comments

• cptrubycptruby Member Posts: 2
    I’ve never seen one in the TG store. I think they should add them to the crates
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 110
    edited September 18
    Putting them in crates would defeat the purpose of buying them. There’s some OP weapons that give a huge advantage so people buy them (the staff or spear) And it should be OP since we pay for them. But on the other hand if you could simply ride it out and get it for free (or without working for it in an event), why would we expect them to be OP?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,466
    edited September 18
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Putting them in crates would defeat the purpose of buying them. There’s some OP weapons that give a huge advantage so people buy them (the staff or spear) And it should be OP since we pay for them. But on the other hand if you could simply ride it out and get it for free (or without working for it in an event), why would we expect them to be OP?

I would beg your definition of... HUGE.

Special weapons are nice, but any player skilled worth a shit can do without them. I promise.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TWDaddictionRenopwnsromeo
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,200
    I still wouldn't mind seeing an epic flare gun and winter bow in the TG shop for my mini account.
    ATLAS-Z
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 110
    edited September 18
    I will change my word to beneficial then lol. I get what you’re saying for sure. My point was that they’re obviously more functional and beneficial than free weapons. And that’s for a reason. No point paying for the majority, if they weren’t > @ATLAS-Z
    Danski_46Renopwns
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,466
    No doubt.

I like the special Blue gear for Trade goods model.

Gold gear should be reserved for cash tho, or final reward of a hard fought months long campaign.

Remember, with reinforcement tokens buying a piece of gear once lasts forever so it's usually a good investment if certain gear peaks your interest.

Back in the day we had to buy new gear every council update if we wanted it.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    RenopwnsDanski_46biter370
  • USMC89USMC89 Member Posts: 4
    I like the reinforcement tokens for that reason alone. I would level up a weapon to max and then have to scrap it later on just because I would level up and it would be useless. Where as now at least you can keep it and use it by reinforcing it
    ATLAS-Z
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 143
    I have seen some players with 3pink plus survivors and all the fancy weapons not pass my stars with only 1pink heroes many no pink. I havr daryl knife spear and musket and 2 staffs 1 at 29 1 at 26
    psychwolf