Walkers can Dodge? What?

I’m sorry but I find that just ridiculous, I get it’s a game but this isn’t Z Nation this is The Walking Dead smh. What next? Walkers that shoot bazookas 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
TripodTCBRITOFirekidJenngKriegSPC_TORRESromeoTHCrossbigbeanoRiotZappaADPaqanniesprinklesDrhoo

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @pirate1125 lmfao 😂 Internet award presented to you!
    pirate1125THCrossAndreaFirekid
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 125
    in the show, the Z are essentially bullet proof, unless its a head shot. so missing seems possible.
    Jenng
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    Get out the gold vacuums

Clean up in aisle NG

- Dozer Out 🤣
    xbamfx
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    Lol @NerfZone187 will need lots of gold for repeats and 3 stars. Exactly how I see it.
    xbamfxanniesprinkles
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Lol @NerfZone187 will need lots of gold for repeats and 3 stars. Exactly how I see it.

You're probably right....
  • Austin_ShiongAustin_Shiong Member Posts: 20
    I am also afraid that this kind of walker can turn our critical hit into normal one by dodging it, just like our survivors...
    xbamfxTCBRITOanniesprinkles
  • reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 58
    Lets just raise huge shitstorm if it doesnt work on gameplay. To me it doesnt sound like good addition to game, where as new monster type with area attack would make more sense and challenge
    anniesprinkles
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 410
    At least if Pain Walker is correct only one per map.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

@Cronus wish I could like and agree haha
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,765
    Cronus said:

> @SPC_TORRES said:

> Seems like it should be a give and take......... If you give them dodge and extra movement....... then take some health and lower the damage they cause

...give them dodge and extra movement......then take gold for healing

xbamfxJenngGovernator
    I’m dreading a level 45 skinny prick dodging a final move 🤣
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    whats this all abour? Is there an announcement somewhere I missed?
    anniesprinkles
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,765
    @Deadheads

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/388328/#Comment_388328

Sit down to watch....... after watching .... count to 10 slowly and delete the first 3 responses that you first type up..........

xbamfxJennganniesprinklesGovernator
    @Deadheads sneak peek 2 shows skinny walkers that move double the area and dodge/bullet dodge 😩 LoL I’ll take pleasure in killing them up to rsl 40 🤣. No mo gold from mezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    anniesprinkles
    @SPC_TORRES 🤣🤣🤣👌 completely concur
    SPC_TORRES
    I had to sit there and retype this thread title 5x Lmao! Kept it PG which is hard for me, those who know me from Line can attest lol
    SPC_TORRESJennganniesprinkles
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    I was surprised by the fact that they had the same health and damage. Maybe keep damage the same but reduce the health.
    ShadowWalkerbladgierSPC_TORRESJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    Also, I'm hoping the animation actually shows them moving faster, and not just extra steps after the normal walkers stop.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    xbamfx
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    Completely agree 100% with than one. If it was just extra moves would be more exciting and not like WTF
    Jenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    Ok so 20% less health helps a bit and only 10% dodge and 20% bullet dodge...
    SPC_TORRES