Update 3.4 notes discussion.

It looks promising excited to get everyone's feedback.
Deathwish19imacharlie

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 153
    I wish weapon trait and survivor was swapped honestly I think? @ATLAS-Z
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    Where is the notes for 3.4? Did I miss them?
    In announcement it just went up not to long ago. @xbamfx
    @rogueDS I just seen it thanks!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,716
    My my you guys have been busy! Massive update!
    xbamfximacharlie
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    Looks pretty good.

I am a little disappointed with Critical Aim, if I am using a critical attack I am most likely killing my target, no need to stun. I think it would've been better if it was just a chance to stun with normal attack (increase the percentage though) and if it was allowed for assaults too. I suppose it would be a good trait against human enemies though.

Point Blank looks like a good trait.

Warriors are going to be beasts now.

Badge filtering is a godsend.

Nice job NG.
    romeoimacharlie
    Wish the critical aim non critical hits was higher.
    ShadowWalkerimacharlie
    edited September 20
    @ShadowWalker what would you replace critical aim with?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,537
    edited September 20
    > @Firekid said:
    > Master stage - in atlas’s original idea completing other missions in the set reduces the difficulty of the master stage, is this still the case or will it always be at plus 6? As if you have to complete at +6 to move on that’s gonna stop people really early!

I agree. Perhaps that adjustment can be made later on? If there's enough feedback in that direction?

Truthfully tho, I don't think it's gonna matter a lot, assuming if you can do missions at difficulty 40, generally everything up to difficulty 34 (-6) is where your grind is, so that works out nicely.

Plus that they added the ability to go back if you got, say, 2-stars on the master mission, and play the individual missions if you think you can do better. That's a nice touch.

(Sorry for that other thread kid, forgot which I was in lol)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoimacharlie
    Master mode. Doesn’t say anything about reducing its level when completing others. @ATLAS-Z if I get to RSl 40 and have to complete a 46 mission to continue I’m screwed.
    romeoimacharlie
    Oh and thanks for the delete!
    ATLAS-Z
    Amazing work with the reroll tokens too @Fluxxx that’s a massive change!!!
    ShadowWalkerimacharlie
    edited September 20
    Might not be @Firekid could get lucky on master stage? Would be an easy go or if run out of time at end can use master stage as a boost. Seems like master stage is more to help in the beginning of challenge. I just hope NG doesnt see less game play because in reality many would be done much sooner.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    @rogueDS

What do you mean? Like if I had the trait and wanted to reroll it?

Personally if I have it already I might just keep it. I don't think it's a must to get rid of, but I don't think it's a must to try to reroll for either.
    @Firekid what deletes? I see no deletes?

;-)

Heh
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Hey rogue can you include the notes in your top post for reference too?
    Yes for me I say point blank be trait for survivor and critical aim be weapon trait. Would be perfect then in my opinion. I don't see critical aim being worth replacing a trait especially on a hero with only 4 spots for traits as leader trait being locked in.
    ShadowWalker
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    edited September 20
    Lots of good stuff, with some wait-and-see.

But why improve badge management in the Craftsman building first instead of on the survivor screen? The pain point is selecting badges to equip on survivors. (I haven't redone badges in months because of this.)
    xbamfx
    @Firekid if I’m not mistaking you can still advance without the master stage 3 star. For example say you are at RSL 40 and mission 3 is the master stage rotation, if you cannot complete it 3 star to wipe the round you can still get whatever star you please and still complete the round manually and try next rsl on mission 4 etc etc.
    Would be cool if you 2 star a master mission it automatically 2 stars all and then you can nitpick the ones you can possibly 3 star and move on. Cuts grind asap
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    Actually I’m thinking the Master Stage might be a bit exploited on the upper levels. Let’s say it’s on one of the easier maps at RSL 40. It might be much easier to play that map 5 times to get 3 stars (and thus 18 stars total) than getting 3 stars from each map separately. So the gold spenders will go even further now.
    @xbamfx I think I would be hard pushed to even 1 star some maps at 46!
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    > @xbamfx said:
    > Would be cool if you 2 star a master mission it automatically 2 stars all and then you can nitpick the ones you can possibly 3 star and move on. Cuts grind asap

From my discussion with Vane, you absolutely can do this!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    KarajocaxbamfxMorpheusimacharlie
    @xbamfx I think I would be hard pushed to even 1 star some maps at 46!
    Mystique
    @Firekid I’ve done it before but master stage at 46 will be 52 level walkers haha 😆 só definitely 1 Star on select maps and 2-3 star on certain maps to clean up 🧽
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    RIP assaults :lol:

Scouts and bruisers already dominate. Warriors get a charge buff and the new DT. New hunter hero, hunter/shooter weapons, traits and status effect. Not a thing for assaults except for piggy backing on Alpha's LT. Did you forget about the 6th class NG?
    ShayHaBurmeliinisaquila
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 349
    This is a good update and with no council upgrade we can concentrate on getting the new weapons and upgrading them
    imacharlie
  • LevLev Member Posts: 25
    Awesome things:
    -New hero Alpha.
    -New weapons Shotgun and Harpoon. It could "root" a tank.
    -New traits Point Blank Shot and Critical Aim. It could stun enemies (freemen) from a distance.
    -Master Stage. An option to play fast or to grind.
    -Reroll Rework.
    -Badges Management. Multi-filter is more than expected.
    -Warriors are 100% critical at charge.

@Fluxx, List View on badges list please??
    Even if it is limited in coloumn, it would be much easier to read rather than big icons.
    An option to view as list or icon (just like file explorer) would be nice.