• KriegKrieg Member Posts: 216
    All we need is the next re-badge event @Fluxxx :smile:
    Member LegionOfDoom
    ZetteScowleydovey
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 68
    Altough when you click on 5 it show you badges on slot 6 and opposite 🤷🏻‍♂️
    MFJigsaw
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,240
    If all badges are types are equally likely to appear, then why is there such a disparity between my DR and CC badges from health, CD and damage? Taking into account there are no flat rate badges for DR and CC, the numbers should still be closer to half. They are not. Maybe flat rate badges drop more often.
    There's a third of a difference between percentage badge categories and flat rate badge categories. Conveniently enough, I have the least amount of DR badges. Bad luck right?
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    psychwolf said:

If all badges are types are equally likely to appear..

Fluxxx posted that the components had a marginal effect on the effect. He also posted that % and flat-rate count as separate badge effects. So eight different effects. (Not defending, not justifying, just FYI).
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 109
    @psychwolf NG have confirmed that components used in crafting badges impact which effect you get. By default there are 1/8 chance of getting CC, CD flat, CD %, Dmg flat, Dmg %, DR, Health % and Health flat. You have probably used recipes that reduce the chance for DR or CC.

Read more here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40873/components-used-in-crafting-badges-impact-which-effect-you-get/p1

Would be nice to be able to create predefined badge sets, so moving a full set from one survivor to another gets easier.

Also be able to see already equipped badge fragments when selecting badge fragments on a survivor would be nice.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    MFJigsaw
    That's still a big difference. Just look at the numbers. It's not close to equal. My DR and CC badges should be in the 40 range and the rest in the 90 range. That would be closer to equal.
    MFJigsaw
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    psychwolf said:

That's still a big difference. Just look at the numbers. It's not close to equal. My DR and CC badges should be in the 40 range and the rest in the 90 range. That would be closer to equal.

I don't disagree. It's probably even worse than what you show, because I imagine you have scrapped a lot of non-DR badges and scrapped very few DR badges.
    psychwolfNezo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,788
    Yeah @psychwolf you’ve deleted a lot of your badges over time and pretty much all your 1 and 2 star badges as well I’m guessing.
    Nezo
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 258
    I still would like to be able to download the badges data to excel to make matches.
    This is much easier way.

BUT the new look is awesome.
    Grady
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 241
    Now that I've used it, it would be much better on the character screen than the crafting screen, but it's progress in the right direction.
    ArtminiusMFJigsawtallinieUndertaker
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 458
    Yes still annoying to have to jump from screen to screen
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

psychwolfMFJigsaw
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 297
    Adding my vote to port it to the character screen.
    On the crafting building screen, it's really only useful for mass-scrapping... and OF COURSE, one of the things it still doesn't show is Lvl1 v Lvl2 badges; and so you have to kinda get a 'feel' for which are the crappier ones (or just scrap based on a minimum acceptable value, I guess?).
    MFJigsawJadentallinieBuggy
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 109
    Yes, you need to port it to the character screen, and be able to show already equipped badges there so you can remove them from another character and put them on the character you are viewing easily. Maybe a checkbox to turn on and off showing already equipped badges.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    MFJigsaw
  • doveydovey Member Posts: 17
    While I agree that porting to the character screen would be an improvement, the accomplished task of presenting organizing options is a HUGE improvement and makes re-badging a much easier and less time consuming task, cutting time from an entire afternoon (and that was even with using a spreadsheet) to just an hour or two. NG doesn’t receive accolades very often, but this is one instance where I feel they deserve a “job well done”! Now if they could just fix that little slot 5-6 glitch it would be great.
    Sg_DeathZette
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    Badge filtering system works very well but is implemented in wrong place unless it was merely meant for scrapping badges. So its still major nuisance to set up badges on heros and survivors.
    ArtminiusUndertaker
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    For scrapping it works very well.
    It's very easy to recognise when a certain angle is abundant or rare.