Master missions are perfect!

Love this kind of game. When i'm sure it's worth to invest 10 gas i go MM and the round is done... when i have doubt i just play 6 easy missions and the round is done with the usual rewards! :)
Thanks NG! Rodent relaxed! :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
zeekdogKarajocaMystiqueSPC_TORRESJenngRealClareBDanski_46Ozzy99jimmorrison369ZetteAndreaWalkerslayer82FirekidShadowWalkerTHCrossbigbeanosuzequeueMadPuppyFluxxxromeoBuckzzp_herianaquilaJadenlejohn67MrLuckyNezoDeathwish19TeenahGeeimacharliebababooeySgtSalamiflyingcowking

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,040
    ATLAS-Z said:

Thanks for that Capi. Always a treat.

Thanks to you! If i'm not wrong you suggested the winning “no grind” gameplay :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngromeoMrLuckybababooey
    S100200 said:

A good improvement
    It would look great if it was only +2 level of normal.

Yeah.. but lol... this way someone will probably end the challenge in 4 hours... :D:D:D
    JenngbigbeanoJadenMrLucky
    gndria said:

I agree that it is a good thing, but +6 is way too much.

I have to admit that the original suggestion of reducing the difficulty of the master mission, if you 3 star a mission by hand, is better. Or some middle ground of +2/3.

At present when I decide that the master mission is not working out for me because I start dropping stars and I switch to individual missions then I still have 12 rounds and 72 maps to go to get that level.

Well ..there is not a rule to ..you don't have to play MM as “rule”... i very often play the 6 maps because i enjoy to have phones, gold... gas... components in crates... i just do MM sometimes... when there is an “easy missions”... the 6 maps are not the same... so i play MM only when i know i can earn 3 stars
    zeekdogJenngAndreaMrLucky
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 654
    Perfect concept but needs tweaked to allow mid levels just a little more use of the feature. The lower you go the less us it is on the other hand the lower you go the more they need the mission crate rewards so they would be less likely to use it anyway.
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

capibaraFirekidJenngMrLucky
  • DrJankDrJank Member Posts: 6
    ATLAS-Z said:

I've been polling and it seems many middling players don't ever scavenge or very rarely.

I'm sure given time they will find their way. I think the scavenge gas cost could be reduced by -1 for starters, right now, as incentive. @Fluxxx

I think it's because scavenging is so boring, and you have to do so much of it. I only do it to complete daily missions, or if I urgently need a particular resource. Or of course if it's Tomato Monday/double mission rewards event, because then it's actually worth it.
    ShadowWalker
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Starting at 6 is fine but gets too difficult too early. 42 was doable but 46 is friggin insane. A gradual decrease to 3 would be swell. Just saw a 47 spawn on my parade, damn near 150k health so 46 ain't gonna happen for me.
    capibara
  • Blackeagle1981Blackeagle1981 Member Posts: 12
    Master mission should be reorganised according to the what you got at last challange. People who gets around 1500 or 1000 plays with same lvl increase with the people who gets mire than 2000 or 2500. Not fair.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I'm gonna respectfully disagree. I adapted my play to what worked and improved my game over a period of many months. Never saw lvl 43 before but I watched a couple vids, said why not, and gave it hell. If envy drives your definition of fair, then shitting on my parade makes sense. Go make your own parade , remembering that the more work you put in it, the better it will be.
    FirekidATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 34
    I like the master missions, only real complaint is that any skip mission with burning walkers pretty much defeats the concept as it just becomes very hard to avoid getting bruised just from dealing damage.
    psychwolfcapibaraJadenbigbeano
    psychwolf said:

Master missions are not so helpful this challenge :(

Make it +5!

MM are perfect as they are i think. MM has not to be an alternative to normal gameplay and everyone has to stop playing the normal challenge...
    I did 7 MM so far...then i realised that Getting Burnt is too hard for me and i started playing normal. Next turn i will just probably play a MM if i will feel it could be easy...
    Anyway if they want to do 5+ ok for me... but again... i don't think the plan is to have everyone stopping with normal gameplay. MM are just a “chance”..
    ShadowWalkerjimmorrison369romeo
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 379
    +5 would be perfect

But if they do change to +5, I’ll complain and say +4 would be perfect 🙂
    KratosaquilaShadowWalkerromeo
    Getting Burnt is my lvl 38 hahaha I dont think so
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

psychwolfJadenDanski_46bigbeano
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 900
    > @Billbam said:
    > Getting Burnt is my lvl 38 hahaha I dont think so

Mine too, went the long way 😅
    Yip me also...did you 38.2 SWAT for 3*

• MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 126
    I think the best option is to do the same with distance. That you select it before starting challenge, difficult mode (6 more levels) or easy mode (3 more levels)