Threat reduction

Does Michonne's LT stack with scout weapons?

If so, do they add or multiply?

Thanks

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,002
    It does. You just add them together, then multiply by luck.
    BWilsvshield50
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    edited October 2
    I personally don't believe that they stack, I won't bet my house on it but just based on general play and 'feel' of using silver TR with Michonne in lead. 50+28*1.20 lucky is 93% but to me I feel like it fails more than 10% of the time.

I think that there is a roll for one and if that doesn't work then there is a separate roll for the other. Again, not betting my house on that.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,002
    @WellyLuga they definitely and absolutely 100% do.

With silver tr and golden ss Daryl's blade (Michonnes lead) , I hardly get no threat reduction. I can't even remember when I wouldn't reduce a threat. Swift strike also it activates almost every single time, very often.
    BWilsvshield50
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    Fair enough @bladgier

I don't get results as convincing as that. Feels more 4/5 to me.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 789
    With Michonne and 2 scouts with spears I get pretty much zero tr and ss. Daryl's knife helps but it's the same whether Michonne is in lead or not. Should work more than it does imo as it's fairly annoying when you're doing a 41 mission and spawns get up to 45+.
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 234
    what @bladgier said. I have the Daryl knive with silver TR, eqipped on Daryl and Miconne in lead make it nearly impossible to not reduce threat
    DoomSquad Family

bladgier
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 126
    well i just learned a new strategy, thx all
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 98
    there is two versions of Daryl's knife...the one with gold TR (with Michonne in lead) is 100% TR for me. When using scout spears...I wouldn't recommend spears. I would recommend one spear (S Rick) and one scout with Daryl's knife (Huntsman Daryl)...just my two cents

Danski_46