• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,240
    > @reekookr said:
    > (Quote)
    > Patched? good one

True, it's just more complicated now :D
    J_Law
    Where you at @JayZ
    Come defend the cheaters. It's cause everyone is jealous right?
    TCBRITOJ_Law
    Hey @Mystique the content creator. More conspiracy theories going on here.
    J_Law
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,675
    I think the take away from @Slayer81 video is that even with perfect everything you still get murdered?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    WellyLugaavelardez
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,787
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    > @psychwolf said:
    > Where you at @JayZ
    > Come defend the cheaters. It's cause everyone is jealous right?

I know @JayZ pretty well for gaming standards and I can say without a doubt that he would not defend cheaters. He just probably does not want those who are not cheating to be blanketed under the same dirty umbrella.
    TCBRITOtabernacromeo
    He was the one that decided to chime in when I asked to look into it. Same thing to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited October 2
    I should ask though @psychwolf , I have scored over 3k a few times and been up at the top (and close at times) of the leaderboard.

Do you feel that I used a mod or cheat to get there?

I base my question on this post (attached)
    @vshield50 the post was regarding that particular challenge and map. I don't doubt it's possible to score over 3000 on certain challenges without cheating.
    vshield50
    > @psychwolf said:
    > @vshield50 the post was regarding that particular challenge and map. I don't doubt it's possible to score over 3000 on certain challenges without cheating.

Thanks @psychwolf . Just wanted to be sure we were on the same page ;)
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 41
    Cheaters accusing other cheaters of cheating.
    Funny.
    vshield50bigbeanoromeo
    > @dalmer said:
    > Cheaters accusing other cheaters of cheating.
    > Funny.

Can a cheater become so powerful at cheating that they can out cheat themselves?
    FirekidShayHaromeo
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    Just one video that would be easier for everyone if there are any fighters here , do it! Enough with the small talk! You don't want to , it's your right. But if you are really cool , and want to be the first, be them! Show everyone how to do it! Thank you !
    vshield50
    edited October 2
    I gave 2 videos to a friend to post here. Lvl 47 😉

One video was cut short for time so saved the back half.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 725
    Fenced off was a good one 👍
    vshield50romeo
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    > @mir said:
    > Just one video that would be easier for everyone if there are any fighters here , do it! Enough with the small talk! You don't want to , it's your right. But if you are really cool , and want to be the first, be them! Show everyone how to do it! Thank you !

He show it on leaderbord! If there any issues NG read this thread and definetly check them! If i can do that i wont post videos and share my tactic with whole game... Thats why they are nr1
    edited October 2
    Here is 1 of them at RSL 47 @psychwolf :

mirAndreaPandreqBurmeliinis
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    @vshield50 Thanks, that's cool ;). I see the tactics, and they're good! NG and community needs that kind of video, be the person who will show everyone how to play. Unless of course your tactic is not a secret! You have a good fighting ;)
    romeo
    > @mir said:
    > @vshield50 Thanks, that's cool ;). I see the tactics, and they're good! NG and community needs that kind of video, be the person who will show everyone how to play. Unless of course your tactic is not a secret! You have a good fighting ;)

Thanks @mir. When I get stuck I usually take a screenshot of the map and study it to try and figure out all options that are available for movement, heros, gear, hits, badging, etc. Then I apply trial and error until I feel I have chosen the best tactic to attempt the map.

Not sure if any of my tactics are secrets or perhaps I just play too seriously at times! Lol
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 197
    edited October 3
    "Lol"ing on my post, makes this whole thing, even more childish. Congrats
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 69 or higher
    Min 10 xs level (Status - 2 Openings)
    psychwolfromeo
    Actually something did come of it because multiple people and guilds made complaints so your opinion is invalid. Bye.
    J_Lawvshield50
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 197
    But theres a way to go about and a way to not, again you are proving a childish point. You're immaturity is invalid, bye ;)

Dont forget when bashing others, look at yourself too. Have an amazing day.
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 69 or higher
    Min 10 xs level (Status - 2 Openings)
    psychwolfvshield50
    > @psychwolf said:
    > Actually something did come of it because multiple people and guilds made complaints so your opinion is invalid. Bye.

I think more to @JLaw's point is that the way some of your posts were worded it seemed like you were grouping a lot of people into the cheating column.

I actually though I was included in that which is why I asked you and you cleared things up :)

Anyhow I guess the issue is out there now and NG is on it.
    J_Law
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    Yeahhhhh I definitely think there’s better ways about it then just accusing everyone on top a cheater unless they have proof and calling everyone out in a thread. If something gets done, I doubt it was from this post. NG already knows and I’m sure is already looking into it. But their focus is probably on the next campaign and making the majority happy.

In all honesty, why waste man power right now trying to investigate and catch cheaters when we have a big update coming and hopefully guild wars!!! I’m sure they’ll catch those that cheated but personally, I say focus on the update and get some guild wars out here!!!

Just my opinion.
    J_Lawpsychwolfromeo
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Yeahhhhh I definitely think there’s better ways about it then just accusing everyone on top a cheater unless they have proof and calling everyone out in a thread. If something gets done, I doubt it was from this post. NG already knows and I’m sure is already looking into it. But their focus is probably on the next campaign and making the majority happy.
    >
    > In all honesty, why waste man power right now trying to investigate and catch cheaters when we have a big update coming and hopefully guild wars!!! I’m sure they’ll catch those that cheated but personally, I say focus on the update and get some guild wars out here!!!
    >
    > Just my opinion.

Yeah well said. I have been sending private messages to Fluxx when I am aware of mods or cheats out there and he has been very timely when it comes to investigating them.

I think the point has been made on the forum pretty firmly by now so I am going that route from now on too ;)
    J_Lawromeo
  • Slayer81Slayer81 Member Posts: 3
    NG will decide whether I'm a cheater or not.
    I've spent the amount equivalent to a car's price for this game, simply because I wanted to be the best. Please don't accept this as a proud of myself. Nothing at all.
    What I want is nothing but just to see the video clip of clearing the stage in 48 difficulty or more, for getting around 3000 stars, not in Charged start for bruiser and scouter, but in normal status.
    psychwolfBWilsromeodovey