Morgan bruised by a 34 walker

Hey! My Morgan with 80%+ of Damage Reduction badges got bruised by a single hit of a normal walker... why??
..sorry.. i have not a picture of the walker but my Morgan..

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Morgan bruised by a 34 walker 30 votes

I suck
23%
euchidJenngbladgierADPaqBurmeliinisKriegCarl_Tyreese999 7 votes
Morgan sucks
3%
Jankel 1 vote
It's Guapo fault
73%
zeeblackcapibaraGovernatorTheCrabJayZJadenavelardezjimmorrison369bigbeanoromeoSPC_TORRESTHCrossNezoFirekidMFJigsawTeenahGeeDanski_46Deathwish19Billbamscooners 22 votes
JenngbigbeanoTeenahGee

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 376
    edited October 2019
    My 80% DR lvl 24 Glenn doesn’t even bruise from lvl 34 walkers. (Body shots anyways). Maybe it’s Morgan....Wanna fight!?!

Lol but all seriousness that is odd. I’m assuming your badges are solid too
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,032
    It's Guapo fault

My 80% DR lvl 24 Glenn doesn’t even bruise from lvl 34 walkers. (Body shots anyways). Maybe it’s Morgan....Wanna fight!?!

Lol but all seriousness that is odd. I’m assuming your badges are solid too

Well... not so great badges but with badges iron skin and armor i have more than 80% DR and enough health to not be bruised... someone told me maybe it was because the walker was burning and i had no Hazard trait...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TWDaddictionbigbeano
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 376
    > @capibara said:
    > (Quote)
    > Well... not so great badges but with badges iron skin and armor i have more than 80% DR and enough health to not be bruised... someone told me maybe it was because the walker was burning and i had no Hazard trait...

that makes sense. Burn will tear you up, All though you don’t have punish....
    The walkers hit, your retaliate and then punish which will always tear you up with burn. In your case, you’d still have the burn from the hit then the retaliate so that’s probably enough to do it

Is there an actual percentage of burn? Or is it random
    capibara
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 539
    Maybe it’s a critical hit by a burning walker and Morgan retaliated?
    TWDaddictioncapibarabigbeano
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,364
    It's Guapo fault
    @TWDaddiction under normal circumstances, burn does 10% damage to your survivors
    TWDaddictioncapibara
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,111
    It's Guapo fault
    This is mine Under 80 DR

capibaraGovernator
    It's Guapo fault
    avelardez said:

This is mine Under 80 DR

...a MorganCide!!

Deathwish19Governator
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 360
    I suck
    How much damage do you actually need to take to become bruised? 25% ? 20% ?
    capibara
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 899
    It's Guapo fault
    @Burmeliinis it's 33% to get bruised and 66% to get injured iirc.
    capibaraBurmeliinis
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,334
    Happened to me too. Disgusting.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    capibarabigbeano
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 126
    Hi all,

in this post:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41247/dr-and-scouts-nuked/p1

i put this:

Normally at lvl 34 i kill whitout problems with my scouts lvl 26 80DR and if a zombie hit me 1 maybe 2 same, no problems and 3 stars. Now i have problems with this and if zombie hit me 1... i loose 1 star.

another player say the same...

Similar Problem maybe?

In this challenge, in this moments i dont have any problem!
    capibaraGrady
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,129
    It's Guapo fault
    @Mojaku they are called body shots and critical hits. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don’t. Last week you got a lot of body shots this week no so many. (Could be that you have charged scouts this week so guaranteed critical to start with?)
    I am finding that yesterday I couldn’t get a normal hit love nor money. This evening was going better until I was stupid! I hate walker diagonal moves!
    JenngcapibaraManselle
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 117
    > @capibara said:
    > Hey! My Morgan with 80%+ of Damage Reduction badges got bruised by a single hit of a normal walker... why??
    > ..sorry.. i have not a picture of the walker but my Morgan..
    >
    > (Image)

It happens all the time here, even with 80%dr too...
    capibara
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,338
    I suck
    I completely suck but I’m at peace with it lol
    I have much to improve

GovernatorcapibaraDanski_46bigbeano
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    After the last upgrade I thought hits were a lot more damage to my toons. Some said zombies get upgraded when toons, others said no, but I never got a definitive answer. I just think there is a hidden random chaos trait that kicks in and all rules get shit canned.
    capibara
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    edited October 2019
    Maybe all the walkers inadvertantly got Gold Razor?

Read the text on the trait, then imagine a level 38 Walker with gold razor snacking you.

Fits pretty good with the feedback I'm hearing.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    capibarabigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304

Conspiracy theory rules!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    capibarabigbeanoromeo
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Lack of hazard suit is the reason. Hazard suit doesn't just protect against fire. It turns attacks against you into body shots. All bruisers need hazard suit armor. I scrap all armors without it.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    capibaraDanski_46
    It's Guapo fault
    Fine then... hazard or not ..looks like it's @Guapo fault again :D
    AndreabigbeanoromeoJaden