Radio calls are getting silly



  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,117
    @Troublemaker are you only counting the traits you are getting on epic and legendary gear and weapons? What about rare and below?
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Troublemaker are you only counting the traits you are getting on epic and legendary gear and weapons? What about rare and below?

    hahaha you know the answer!
  • LevLev Member Posts: 44
    I love regular 40, 4x4 40 and mini platinum 5. But when the highlighted hero is good, double tokens 15 is also great.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    aquila said:

    We have 3 chances of 15% with every call. But this can't be added on. If it was additive, 7 times 15 would exceed 100% so hero tokens would be guaranteed but that is not the case.

    Solution is like this:

    Each pull has 15% chance so with 85% probabilty you'll fail to find the selected hero.


    With one call, 3 cards opened and you have 38.6% chance to find your hero :wink:

    So 1000 calls will give 386 times hero cards.

    84% of these 386; i.e. ~324 times 64 tokens,

    15% of these 386; i.e. ~58 times 256 tokens,

    1% of these 386; i.e. ~4 times 512 tokens, are collectible.

    Total tokens gathered will be


    So 1000 calls, 15000 radios should give approximately 37000 tokens with 15 radio double hero token calls.

    Magic number is 2.5, if you are getting 2.5 tokens per 1 radios your chance works totally normal, over that you're lucky, under that you're unlucky.

    I love math but the number never adds up with NG.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 292
    Another guaranteed alt hero call would be nice...
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    7 stabby Daryl calls, zero tokens.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    I usually have great luck so it’s hard to complain, But my HD calls were garbage. 12 calls and got a 256 (which is awesome), then 2 64s. Better then some but 3 in 12???? It’s 100% not 15% individual card. It’s 15% per call, and that’s if it’s really 15%. I know mine came out to about 25, but most haven’t.

    They just need to be honest about the numbers here.
  • The_GraveyardThe_Graveyard Member Posts: 118
    I too am patiently waiting for the wonderful alt-hero call, got over 900 phones saved and ready to go if we ever see that one again.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,117
    Back on a roll after leaving RGG calls. 4 calls done 2x64 and 1 256.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    > @OlafTheSmall said:
    > first call today
    > (Image)

    STOP NOW. NG will be sure to even that out in the next 15 calls
  • OlafTheSmallOlafTheSmall Member Posts: 16
    ok :smile:
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    For the scout rick callls in 300 radios I got 1152 rick then in the next 300 I got 702 rick. I dont do math lol.
    I got 256 2 times in first 300 and then once in 2nd 300. 1st set of calls was much better. Mixed in was a bunch of 64s and some 128
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 162
    I did 5 RGG calls and got RGG 512, 256, a 64 and 32 Jerry.

    It really is all down to luck, and I'm normally in your boat but I do believe they are random.

    15% is bloody low so we gotta be mental to try them.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,311
    > @Firekid said:
    > I firmly believe you get “luck” in batches. For instance I blew 300 radios on SR on Monday and got 64 in most and a few 125’s got over 1000 tokens. Did 5 RGG calls and got nothing, so I stopped doing them. I’m sure if I had carried on i would have still got very little. I’ll wait till the next good hero call now and do the same. I find this true for crate opening with gold and phones too. Can do 20 Tara’s and get nothing wait a few hours and get phones in every every for about 20 mins then nothing again for hours. My advice - if you are on a roll go for it, if not then stop and wait.

    Before bed last night I made a couple more RGG calls, against my better judgement, and hit 256 twice in 3 calls.

    Sooooo... I think it's a crap shoot. But I agree with your spurts/batches/luck theory.

    #Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :

    Send me a PM
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 34
    I think these calls are bugged lately and only giving a single 15% chance instead of separate charges per card. That would explain the 1 in 7 or so results I'm seeing this week instead of the usual 40% or so you would expect. I did 8 calls for Rick and got one set of cards, then today 9 Daryl calls for 2 sets of cards.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    @Troublemaker @Firekid regarding the training gear and greens vs gold, in an unmanipulated random universe, there should be little difference in the trait rates in the gear levels. So less training gear showing up in green is the expected outcome in a rigged system. Just like getting 3 of the hero of the day so often, the higher outcomes at the worthless gear level is required to sell the lie. How often do you see green gear that, as a gold, would be unicorn? The anecdotal evidence is so overwhelming that it's extremely shortsighted to ignore it. And before anyone throws it at me, yes, independent bla bla bla. But series of events or patterns of events also have probabilities that can be computed and must comply with the rules of the universe in which they exist. Beneficial outliers can be manipulated and hidden in aggregate data to hide and sell the lie.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,117
    @dlb but you get less legendary gear so the chances of finding unicorn stuff is reduced. That’s what I was getting at. Oh and I have no idea if green armour would have been unicorn as legendary because let’s be honest no one bothers to even look at anything less than epic! 😉😊
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 92
    The results are not random. For example I never get epic or legendary survivors unless they are at level 9 or less. I do get level 18 survivors and those will always be at one or two stars. I've been playing since 2016. I know what I've seen and I know what I'm talking about. Anyone telling you the radio calls are random is nothing more than a mouthpiece stooge for next games. If you need a particular hero upgraded you will wait and you will wait. Just hold onto your radios until an event comes along that benefits your hero in question. Next games is all in on wasting the users time. Good gameplay.....slow progression.
  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 39
    I have a bit of a theory that the more pink you have, the lower the number you get. I personally can't remember the last time I got 512. Maybe start a survey?
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,147
    edited October 2019
    Did 5 HT Maggie calls. Got 1 x 64.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    It’s like Vegas the house always wins (NG) they will never give you worth while spins, that’s how they roll
  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 39
    edited January 2020
    Over 350 radios to get under 500 Maggie tokens. What a crock of sh1t.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    Radio calls, reroll, what else? Everything that involves RNG some how makes you feel really unlucky.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Whatever happened to the old double hero call? Where you would get the hero of that day I think there was like 4 cycles then we went to current bs structure.

    @Fluxxx could we ever get a true good call like that back?
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 109
    5 calls, 0 HDaryl Tokens. Yeah...
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    1k radios 8k tokens :)
  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 39
    200 radios and got 64 Gabe. Oh glee
Sign In or Register to comment.