The Herd... What do you like or dislike about it?

2»

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 347
    I barely have time to use all my gas as it is. I don't want more gas, we need more radios.

NG will never be able to please everybody without making the game so easy it isn't worth playing.
    romeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,023
    edited October 2019
    @ATLAS-Z @Governator Well, when I thought I knew all there was to know about this game after a few years... you go a drop pearls of knowledge like that. Nice!

Still, it would be so much more fun if I could just manically tap across the screen rather than wait for the circle :lol:
    JadenJenngGovernator
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,937
    edited October 2019

> @WellyLuga said:

>

> It would be so much quicker if you could tap them in any order you wanted.

This. Not just for herd, but all the time. I hate waiting for that one slow walker to come out of the trees before I can clear the rest.

Edit.... late to the party again

or
    When you open the game...... click mission then back to camp......... they will move faster

JenngGovernator
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340
    I totally forgot it was the weekend lol
    But I like the herd when I can remember. Lol

SPC_TORRESbigbeanoGovernatorBWils
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    It would be better if defending the camp meant a cutaway to a fight sequence. The player..... on the ground in front of the camp blasting dead scum as they attempt to gain unwelcome entry into the homeland. Now that might be an interesting event. Other than that....its just boreing.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,328
    edited October 2019
    You all know I spew out suggestions endlessly....

Here's one from long long ago...

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/17746/wall-breech-aaaaaaaaahhgg/p1

@ninewalkers you might appreciate it.

Drop a comment and tag @Fluxxx maybe it gets another look ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
    edited October 2019
    Also...

Found your source for the Herd radio % nef

Here's the link to the thread:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/329560/#Comment_329560
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeo
    Didn't realize zbot killed my old thread, so I made a new one ;-)

Here's the link:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41334/wall-breech-aaaaahhhhh/p1?new=1
    romeo
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 47
    It’s all about the tokens. So loving that addition. I clicked more to write this than I do to collect the rewards. I do agree with being able to click them in any order.