Teeming Graveyard & Charged Warriors? What a waste!

We don't need nerfed bruisers but at least give us charged bruisers for this challenge. Warriors are pretty useless on most of these maps. Heck a charged shooter would be better than nothing.
14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
New entry level Boot Camp Chat
Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

suzequeueMystiquetabernacKyrusbladgierSPC_TORRESJenngDanski_46psychwolfBuckzzPMTred111zivaoliviaShadowWalkerDeathwish19mirromeoRiotZappaDrhoobigbeanoGovernator

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 615
    hahahaha Exactly
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

SPC_TORRES
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 53
    regarding covers, if I turn off the cover system in the options would that mean that I won't be getting the cover bonuses and the handicaps, so for example I can throw out the sniper harness armors?
    The icons indicating the covers do disappear
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    There are still covers.. it’s just not “auto” cover! So your sniper harness will still work! @tjhookr
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    flyingcowkingromeoGovernator
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 36
    People complained after they gave us charged bruisers the last 2 times we had this challenge. At least it’s something different, but this won’t be my finest week. Reduced healing or no bruises?
    ShadowWalker
  • RedknappRedknapp Member Posts: 5
    Yea let's have something usefull
    I'm all on for bruisers charged 😀
    Deathwish19romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,062
    I’m all for that! @Billbam something slightly different to test our tactics!
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 874
    Even with scout distance warriors won't cut it against high level freemen/whisperers.
    romeoAndreaCaptainslayer
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 735
    @Danski_46 yes! Charged melee in this type of challenge is a sort o waste in my opinion. I would have preferred assaults :#
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,963
    They missed an opportunity with this map set when reworking it IMO. All of them were some form of open crate/get to the finish type map and they basically kept everything the same and instead threw some whisperers in the mix. It will never be anything more than a 3x bruiser ad nauseum, never ending gold sap of a challenge.
    psychwolfDanski_46romeo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,079
    Damn....too many whisperers....Bruisers were most suited for this challenge....But NG gave us warriors
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 615
    Bruisers vs Warriors ???

BRUISERS
    bigbeano
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,331
    Not looking forward to this challenge. I expect I'll be playing a lot less and spending zero gold.
    SPC_TORRESKyrusSg_Death
    @Fluxxx how about a nice double bonus this week...warriors and bruisers charged!

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 299
    Any other than warriors
    All hail God @Fluxxx

Dbl_Edge_DEPSPC_TORRESShadowWalkerSg_Death
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,062
    Yay! That’s great news!!
    SPC_TORRES
    I am truly excited for a challenge for first time in a long time....question to group...Who will jump right into MM considering these are new maps AND the first appearance of Fast Walker

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 874
    I'll do a round first before trying a master mission.
    ShadowWalker
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 334
    @Fluxxx does it mean we will have the first contact with fast walkers tomorrow? Or they won’t be enabled yet?
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 554
    To get cookies golden brown, moist and chewy, what's the best heat to cook them on?
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep